• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

It's been a long time...

Reaction score
Welp it's been about 2 maybe 3 years since I posted in this forum, I started losing interest in the forum after losing my White game and I haven't picked up a Pokemon game for about a year before the past 2 weeks. With the release of X & Y on the horizon (even if I don't own a 3ds :/) I started to play Emerald and I found myself lurking on this forum again. Anyways I doubt anyone remembers me, but I'm back lurking on the forums barely posting again.

Reaction score
Hello, welcome back :) Shame you lost your White :( Ive lost Silver(my first game) and Ruby and probably some others but I'm really careful with them now. X/Y should be pretty cool and I like pretty much everything revealed so far. Anyways, I hope you have fun here again.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
Fireheart? It's been eons. .-. I doubt you remember me at all, but I remember that you used to browse the Trading Forum around the time I joined. Nice to see someone returning.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Forums Fireheart! :)

cute patootie
Reaction score
I'm sorry you lost your game.. :( But you should definitely get a 3DS when you can, it'll be great to play X and Y. There's the cheaper 2DS that'll be out on the same day as X and Y though, so that's a great alternative without the 3D settings and is around $40 cheaper.

Welcome back to BMGf, though! Stick around!

Reaction score
Fireheart? It's been eons. .-. I doubt you remember me at all, but I remember that you used to browse the Trading Forum around the time I joined. Nice to see someone returning.
No sorry I don't remember you :(
But I do remember that the trading forum was brand spanking new when I joined and it was one of the main reasons I did

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Hi there, and welcome back to bulbagarden! n_n

I know exactly how you feel. .__. I guess my situation is a bit different; I started losing interest because I felt there weren't enough fun Pokemon games to play. I really stopped playing Pokemon altogether after I played HG/SS recently and it just wasn't as fun as it was when I first played it. I'm hoping X/Y would be different in this case and that I'll be addicted to the 6th gen games for some time to come. xD;

But anyway, I do hope you do stick around here, this time. Welcome back again! n_n