• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's been a long time...

Fireheart

Reaction score
Welp it's been about 2 maybe 3 years since I posted in this forum, I started losing interest in the forum after losing my White game and I haven't picked up a Pokemon game for about a year before the past 2 weeks. With the release of X & Y on the horizon (even if I don't own a 3ds :/) I started to play Emerald and I found myself lurking on this forum again. Anyways I doubt anyone remembers me, but I'm back lurking on the forums barely posting again.

Hello, welcome back :) Shame you lost your White :( Ive lost Silver(my first game) and Ruby and probably some others but I'm really careful with them now. X/Y should be pretty cool and I like pretty much everything revealed so far. Anyways, I hope you have fun here again.

Fireheart? It's been eons. .-. I doubt you remember me at all, but I remember that you used to browse the Trading Forum around the time I joined. Nice to see someone returning.

I'm sorry you lost your game.. :( But you should definitely get a 3DS when you can, it'll be great to play X and Y. There's the cheaper 2DS that'll be out on the same day as X and Y though, so that's a great alternative without the 3D settings and is around $40 cheaper.

Welcome back to BMGf, though! Stick around!

Fireheart? It's been eons. .-. I doubt you remember me at all, but I remember that you used to browse the Trading Forum around the time I joined. Nice to see someone returning.

No sorry I don't remember you :(
But I do remember that the trading forum was brand spanking new when I joined and it was one of the main reasons I did

Hi there, and welcome back to bulbagarden! n_n

I know exactly how you feel. .__. I guess my situation is a bit different; I started losing interest because I felt there weren't enough fun Pokemon games to play. I really stopped playing Pokemon altogether after I played HG/SS recently and it just wasn't as fun as it was when I first played it. I'm hoping X/Y would be different in this case and that I'll be addicted to the 6th gen games for some time to come. xD;

But anyway, I do hope you do stick around here, this time. Welcome back again! n_n

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom