• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

It's been a while since I've made a thread, so here's a basic question. Which starter trio is your personal favorite?

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
Kalos and Alola are the only two gens where I do love all the starters and their evolutions

(so far, 3rd gen remains the only gen where I hate 3 and their evolutions)

Peridorito

Space rock
Reaction score
Unova has Tepig, which is my favorite Pokémon, but I don't like it's evolutions and the other two as much. I'd have to go with Alola, with Kalos as a close second.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I'll go with the Sinnoh starters, since I really like Torterra and Empoleon design-wise (and both have unique typings, too), and even Infernape isn't too bad compared to the likes of Blaziken and Delphox.

Leaf_Ranger

Reaction score
The Kanto ones have a special place in my heart due to their original artwork and their association with Pocket Monsters.
The Johto trio is quite good...I still remeber getting chicken bumps due to the GS promotion. I had and have the opportunity to use them all in my beloved HG.
Last but not least, the Sinnoh trio is really good and are all quite cute.