• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far?

Do you like Sun & Moon series so far?

• Yes

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
It sits firmly in "just okay" territory for me. It's just something I watch every now and then rather than looking forward to every week. I did find Misty and Brock's comeback and then (at first) the Aether arc more enjoyable, but the latter went downhill towards the end IMO. I think the Ultra Beast stuff could be a lot more exciting than it is too.

I've probably said it a million times already but I do think Team Rocket are brilliant in this series, their episodes are usually the ones I make it a point to watch. Team Skull on the other hand are criminally underused, I'm worried that we won't get to see Guzma at this point.

The slice of life approach just isn't my thing, I hope they don't go for that again in the next series.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom