• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

It's official-Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Reaction score
Yay I thought they just reveled Arceus early because of the TCG

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
This was confirmed weeks ago.

Still, it's nice to see a teaser poster and confirmation that Sheena's going to keep her name.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
At least we got a REAL logo (and not just some subtitles under the original one).

天獅子さん
Reaction score
i predicted this sometime ago, in one of those "Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime" threads...

Reaction score
We still need to wait about nine episodes for monferno to evolve.

So we might not get the movie till October the earliest.

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score
I actually love the poster, the Pokémon logo is in the center now. Have not seen that in a long time. Nothing is change either, just the logo is changed.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Putting it out this year wouldn't make any sense. We *just* got the Giratina movie in February, after all. Two movies a year would be too much.

They'll probably release it in the spring to coincide with HG/SS, just like they did in Japan.

Reaction score
I don't mind if they change there mind to releasing the films in November again.

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
I think TPCI wants to maintain a roughly consistent gap for the anime, video games, and TCG. Early next year seems like a good bet.

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Yeah...what's the point of releasing a movie with the three Jouto starters and a special Pichu *now* when the games featuring these creatures won't be out for another half a year or so?

It'd be like a giant tease.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
They revealed HG/SS in Japan :| It's only thanks to the internet that all these info on new pokemon things are leaking into America and rest of the world.
He's talking about the announcement of the US release at Worlds... which was just that, a gift for Worlds.

Clap Clap
Reaction score
I don't see why they'd reveal it now if it wasn't going to be released by the end of the year.

The next question is when will NEP be revealed? They should've done it by now.

Reaction score
Yeah...what's the point of releasing a movie with the three Jouto starters and a special Pichu *now* when the games featuring these creatures won't be out for another half a year or so?

It'd be like a giant tease.
Well keep in mind we still have the event Arceus and Pikachu Colored Pichu to receive in the US, I'm thinking Arceus will be out by the end of the year, and Pikachu colored Pichu by the release of HGSS in the US.

I don't see Toys r us doing two events at the same time, unless Toys r us decides to split one of the event Pokemon with a video game store, like Gamestop or something.

Assuming they do receive events and aren't received via Wifi. Still one of them should come out near the end of the year.

Putting it out this year wouldn't make any sense. We *just* got the Giratina movie in February, after all. Two movies a year would be too much.
I disagree partially because PCI has the benefit of being a dub company. For the original Japanese, yes I can understand but the dub usually airs the movie that last aired in Japan by the beginning of next year. And a lot of times they don't coincide with the dub of the anime episodes.

By this I mean, Monferno was the last spoiler evolution/capture that appears in the movie. At the rate of the dub is going that's October by the earliest. And if we wait until early February for the movie (excluding any possible anime airings of that month), that's at least twelve episodes of dubbed episodes that didn't occur originally until after the movie premiered.

But if they follow some sort of premiere pattern, then I agree that the movie won't be out until next year.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!!
Reaction score
At the earliest, this movie will be dubbed in February 2010. Besides, Japan just got the movie a little bit less than 2 months ago.