• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's official-Arceus and the Jewel of Life

I don't see why they'd reveal it now if it wasn't going to be released by the end of the year.

The next question is when will NEP be revealed? They should've done it by now.

It is on the poster, for what it's worth.

I looooove the logo. Best one in years. Although it will probably look awkward on the DVD spine.

(EDIT: Is it just me, or does anyone else see a slight resemblence to the Wolverine and the X-Men logo?)

But yeah, I'm looking through Pokemon.com's news archives and the earliest mention of Movie 11 I can find is November 11, 2008... and we're in early September now. I'm kinda thinking-slash-hoping they'll hold off on it until January at least, if only for tradition's sake.

But yeah, I'm looking through Pokemon.com's news archives and the earliest mention of Movie 11 I can find is November 11, 2008... and we're in early September now. I'm kinda thinking-slash-hoping they'll hold off on it until January at least, if only for tradition's sake.

Since they switched distributors last time, that may have been partly responsible for the small time window-they may have wanted to promote it earlier, but were still working on the release details.

<_< Imo they should have just stuck with the Japanese title, I don't like this "Jewel Of Life" title but it's w/e really. Just can't wait until its released on the net.

"Jewel of Life" sounds a bit more intriguing if you ask me.

Does it? I can't access the page from my computer at work, so I can't check. But when I glanced at it, it looked like they just copy/pasted what was on the front page.

Either way...you're dismissing that release date as not being real?

Does it? I can't access the page from my computer at work, so I can't check. But when I glanced at it, it looked like they just copy/pasted what was on the front page.

Either way...you're dismissing that release date as not being real?

The page has Giratina and the Sky Warrior as the title.

I have a hard time putting stock in it because of that.

So you're instantly dismissing a release date on the franchise's official site and going with the baseless, made-up fan theory of "the end of 2009" because they copy and pasted the wrong text on part of the page?

You're weird.

So you're instantly dismissing a release date on the franchise's official site and going with the baseless, made-up fan theory of "the end of 2009" because they copy and pasted the wrong text on part of the page?

You're weird.

I'm doubting it because they're obviously too sloppy to catch blatant errors (Newton Graceland's name was spelled "Newtown" on the Movie 11 site to this day) so they will never catch something like this.

Good job calling names when you can't get punished for it.

But you are being weird. It's like you're looking for an excuse to cling onto your imaginary "late 2009" release date as long as possible. The proof that that idea wasn't exactly accurate is *right there,* and yet you're still in denial.

I'm doubting it because they're obviously too sloppy to catch blatant errors (Newton Graceland's name was spelled "Newtown" on the Movie 11 site to this day) so they will never catch something like this.

Good job calling names when you can't get punished for it.

Umm there are 3 months left in this year, I doubt they will be done dubbing by then and even close to releasing it. I'm thinking early to mid 2010 everything will be set and released.

So they did go with "Arceus and the Jewel of Life". It's all right, I guess. But I kinda don't like the logo. The "Arceus" part is way too big while the other words are way too small.

Last edited:
But you are being weird. It's like you're looking for an excuse to cling onto your imaginary "late 2009" release date as long as possible. The proof that that idea wasn't exactly accurate is *right there,* and yet you're still in denial.

Okay.

I think you're pretty weird for bawwing about lines of Japanese text being erased from the background in <insert random Kanto episode> but what do I know?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom