• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's official-Arceus and the Jewel of Life

This was confirmed weeks ago.

Still, it's nice to see a teaser poster and confirmation that Sheena's going to keep her name.

At least we got a REAL logo (and not just some subtitles under the original one).

i predicted this sometime ago, in one of those "Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime" threads...

We still need to wait about nine episodes for monferno to evolve.

So we might not get the movie till October the earliest.

I actually love the poster, the Pokémon logo is in the center now. Have not seen that in a long time. Nothing is change either, just the logo is changed.

Putting it out this year wouldn't make any sense. We *just* got the Giratina movie in February, after all. Two movies a year would be too much.

They'll probably release it in the spring to coincide with HG/SS, just like they did in Japan.

I don't mind if they change there mind to releasing the films in November again.

I think TPCI wants to maintain a roughly consistent gap for the anime, video games, and TCG. Early next year seems like a good bet.

Yeah...what's the point of releasing a movie with the three Jouto starters and a special Pichu *now* when the games featuring these creatures won't be out for another half a year or so?

It'd be like a giant tease.

They revealed HG/SS in Japan :| It's only thanks to the internet that all these info on new pokemon things are leaking into America and rest of the world.

He's talking about the announcement of the US release at Worlds... which was just that, a gift for Worlds.

I don't see why they'd reveal it now if it wasn't going to be released by the end of the year.

The next question is when will NEP be revealed? They should've done it by now.

Yeah...what's the point of releasing a movie with the three Jouto starters and a special Pichu *now* when the games featuring these creatures won't be out for another half a year or so?

It'd be like a giant tease.

Well keep in mind we still have the event Arceus and Pikachu Colored Pichu to receive in the US, I'm thinking Arceus will be out by the end of the year, and Pikachu colored Pichu by the release of HGSS in the US.

I don't see Toys r us doing two events at the same time, unless Toys r us decides to split one of the event Pokemon with a video game store, like Gamestop or something.

Assuming they do receive events and aren't received via Wifi. Still one of them should come out near the end of the year.

Putting it out this year wouldn't make any sense. We *just* got the Giratina movie in February, after all. Two movies a year would be too much.

I disagree partially because PCI has the benefit of being a dub company. For the original Japanese, yes I can understand but the dub usually airs the movie that last aired in Japan by the beginning of next year. And a lot of times they don't coincide with the dub of the anime episodes.

By this I mean, Monferno was the last spoiler evolution/capture that appears in the movie. At the rate of the dub is going that's October by the earliest. And if we wait until early February for the movie (excluding any possible anime airings of that month), that's at least twelve episodes of dubbed episodes that didn't occur originally until after the movie premiered.

But if they follow some sort of premiere pattern, then I agree that the movie won't be out until next year.

At the earliest, this movie will be dubbed in February 2010. Besides, Japan just got the movie a little bit less than 2 months ago.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom