• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Its Summer Time...

Pariah

Reaction score
Well not yet but almost :) and only for us that live in the northern Hemisphere.
So yea, some music:
[video=youtube;pzpIYo_hoXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzpIYo_hoXw[/video]

So tell me, What are your plans for this summer? Tomorrow im going to the beach with some friends! awesome♪

I've been to the beach already and soon I am going to Washington D.C. After that, I am going to California to see my family (a lot of my relatives live there). I'm going to just hang out with friends when I'm not going anywhere.

Actually, it's been summer since June started, at least by classifications here. :p

I'm spending most of the summer with my boyfriend, hopefully going to the beach for my birthday once he comes back up to London with me from Devon. Otherwise I'll likely be dossing around Greenwich Park/Central London/Trafalgar Square/St James Park and the delightfully cheap antique book shops of Charing Cross.

Last edited:
I live close-ish to the beach (Virginia!!!) so I the fact that I will be visiting there is a given. Other than that, I will be on my bike or in a bookstore.

I want to read books that I did not have time to read during the last semester. And from the looks of it, seems my family will take a short trip during next month.

I'm gonna buy stuff (steel toe cap boots, overalls, folders, etc) for College.
After that, I'm gonna go to some prom on friday.

Once all that's done, I'll be doing nothing 'till September.
Apart from collecting my exam results on August.

I'm going to go to Holland and celebrate my grandparent's 50th anniversary, and then we're going to France. =)

I will sit around and get NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED.
It shall be grand.

Just gonna sit home and play video games like I always do. I don't have any friends to do stuff with anyway.

Three things:

1. Taking an accelerated accounting class
2. Training for a half-marathon (August 27th!)
and
3. Learning everything there is to know about Franklin Pierce.

Oh, and seeing the final Harry Potter movie, obvs.

Going to Alaska, and camp. And playing video games.

Travel a bit and visit people and just be lazy as hell like always.

I will sit on my lazy butt all summer and do nothing of value. Maybe I'll go out to do the laundry, go hiking at the nearby park and collect my AP exam money if I get any.
Then I'll enter college at the end of August, realize that 'oh shit, I've got spending to do', and my AP money will maaagically disappear!

I'm going to a swim camp next week, and I'm working AND volunteering. Then, my cousin is visiting for a week, and I go to South Dakota! And then, High School swim starts D:

Oh, and my birthday.

home for most of the summer but hang out with my gf throughout it

Nothing really interesting that I know of.

- My dad is taking me to Gatlinburg, TN for the weekend. We'll go shopping and visit Dollywood. :D
- Try to go and hang out with some friends.
- Lose weight
- Vacation Bible School
- Register for College

....I think that's it. ^^;

Well, for one thing, I have to take driver's ed a second time because I failed it the first time.

But, me and my friend's are planning a camping trip up to some hot springs. And so far, me and my friends have just been hanging out, getting in mischief, passing time. (I'm not complaining, my favorite part of summer is wasting time.) But, my summer is going by pretty fast, and in August band camp is going to start up.

Back
Top Bottom