• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's Ya Girl.

AlolaMio

It's Ya Girl
Reaction score
Well, you probably don't know me yet as I haven't posted here before. Had this account for a pretty long while but only ever used it to lurk up until now. I love all the games but Sun/Moon by far have been my favorites with the best graphics and changing up enough to keep things interesting while keeping the same spirit I've loved in these games all the way back to like Johto and Hoenn (Chrystal & Sapphire I believe were my two earliest ones, and I still have them and a GB around here somewhere)

Hopefully you'll be seeing me around from time to time so I really can be Ya Girl, officially.

Hello there! It's nice to meet you :) I agree that Sun and Moon are some of the best Pokemon games; I'm really enjoying my second playthrough of Ultra Moon.

Hello there! It's nice to meet you :) I agree that Sun and Moon are some of the best Pokemon games; I'm really enjoying my second playthrough of Ultra Moon.

I get too attached to my 'mon to reset my games like ever. I even had difficulty resetting a used X I got for Christmas a month ago so I could start my real actual run in that game. I'm about a third through Ultra IIRC, I have a ton of other games and junk going on so it's been a while since I opened that one up.

I get too attached to my 'mon to reset my games like ever. I even had difficulty resetting a used X I got for Christmas a month ago so I could start my real actual run in that game. I'm about a third through Ultra IIRC, I have a ton of other games and junk going on so it's been a while since I opened that one up.

I used the Pokemon Bank to transfer my pokemon :)

Well, you probably don't know me yet as I haven't posted here before. Had this account for a pretty long while but only ever used it to lurk up until now. I love all the games but Sun/Moon by far have been my favorites with the best graphics and changing up enough to keep things interesting while keeping the same spirit I've loved in these games all the way back to like Johto and Hoenn (Chrystal & Sapphire I believe were my two earliest ones, and I still have them and a GB around here somewhere)

Hopefully you'll be seeing me around from time to time so I really can be Ya Girl, officially.
Hi, nice to see you here! I've been a lurker until recently as well. I look forward to seeing you post!! :)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom