• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Legacy

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
Let's say it's your last day alive here on Earth, and you no longer have to worry about eating healthy, watching weight, cholesterol, budget, etc.

What are you having as your last three meals of your life?

Here's mine:

Breakfast - Eggs Benedict, biscuits and sausage gravy, hash browns with melted cheese w/ sauteed mushrooms and onions mixed in, a bunch of crispy bacon, a tall glass of OJ and a Bloody Mary.

Lunch - Two pieces of spicy fried chicken (skin on XD), a mound of garlic mashed potatoes and ham gravy, creamy home-style mac n' cheese, garlic cheese bread and an ice cold Coca-Cola to wash it down.n

Dinner - Korean BBQ, bulgogi, kimchi, mandu, rice, chicken wings.

Dessert - Strawberry cheesecake and warm choc-chip cookies with ice cold milk.

NOM NOM NOM

Breakfast- Bacon stuffed French Toast with a Bacon Egg and Cheese on a plain bagel. On the side, some bacon, scrambled eggs, and some toast. This all comes with a iced latte.

Lunch- Buffalo Wing, Nachos, Bacon BBQ Burger with Onion rings, a Bacon and Pepperoni Pizza, and some cheese bread from a locally owned family resturaunt which is the best thing I ever put in my mouth. And a bunch of Coke and Root Beer as well.

Dinner- A Steak from the fanciest Steak House in town ($50 Filet), with a side of fries, corn on the cob. Probably a Coke to go with it.

Dessert- Strawberry Shortcake with a big brownie sunday.

11:59 snack (assuming the world ends at 12:00)- Leftovers.

Breakfast :Bacon sandwich

Lunch :Torta

Dinner:Salad and strong alchohol.

Breakfast: Steak and eggs. Really really good steak and eggs with lots of biscuits and jelly and butter.

Lunch: Paella. Good paella. No fish or any of that. Simple, good paella, and a good wine to go along with it.

Dinner: The most expensive rijstaffel I can find.

Breakfast : Bacon and ham with eggs

Lunch : PB and J sandwiches

Dinner : Well-done steak with pineapples.

Nothing out of the ordinary, but if it really is the last day on earth, I'd like chocolate ice cream for dessert just before the end XD

Breakfast: S'more Pop-Tarts, and French toast made with freshly baked bread.

Lunch: Char siu ramen with fried rice and karaage, Coke to drink.

Dinner: Probably just some macaroni and cheese, with mushrooms or some vegetable as a side. Maybe a good cheeseburger, washed down with Coke.

Dessert: New York style cheesecake and cookie dough flavored ice cream, and a white chocolate mocha.

So, why's it my last day?

Breakfast: Hong Kong style French toast with syrup and a slab of butter, fried mushrooms, turkey omelette and a croissant. All washed down by a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Lunch: 8 slices of Neapolitan pizza, sushi, sashimi, several grilled shrimp tacos, fish & chips, cheeseburgers, BBQ Ribs with BBQ Sauce, and a medium sized kebab. All washed down by a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Dessert: Chocolate ice cream, French Cheesecake and chocolate pudding.

Dinner: Filet mignon, Braised lamb shanks with crushed herb potatoes, Sole Meuniére, Beef bourguignon, smoked mackerel pâté with French bread & horseradish, and slow cooked lamb with onions and thyme. All washed down with the finest bottle of wine I can find.

I might as well end my final day in style, and what's better than delicious French cuisine? :p

Last edited:
Breakfast: Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon and sausages.

Lunch: Hamburger and fries

Dinner: Pepperoni Pizza

Dessert: Chocolate

Keeping it simple and delicious.

Oh boy, here we go.

Breakfast: Waffles, pancakes and/or French toast, depending on what I'm in the mood for that day, bacon, bagel with cream cheese, and assorted breakfast pastries, along with a glass of OJ.

Lunch: A variety of different sandwiches--peanut butter and Nutella, peanut butter and marshmallow, tuna with honey mustard and jalapenos, turkey and cheese drowning in mayo...etc., etc. And to drink, Snapple Peach Tea.

Dinner: A burrito bowl from Chipotle, fried calamari, buffalo wings, French fries, fried onion rings, and penne alla vodka. To drink, sparkling apple cider.

Dessert: Cookie dough and peanut butter ice creams, cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cupcakes.

Man, I'd gain so much weight. Good thing I'd be dying.

Breakfast: Scotch Eggs, 10 pieces of toast with various spreads, stir fry, pancakes, waffles, cereal and orange juice
Lunch: Bacon Explosion, Atomic Buffalo turds, juice, steak, stirfry, hotdogs, chocolate, everything on earth =P
Dinner: Baby back ribs, left overs from bacon explosion, everything on earth that's yummy
Dessert: Triple Mouse Chocolate cake and icecream

Last edited:
Dunno why I'd go out of my way to eat fancy on my last day...

Breakfast: Toast with some butter and apricot jam, maybe a ham and cheese omelette to go with.

Lunch: Sushi of various sorts, preferably from my favorite sushi restaurant down the road.

Dinner: Full on meat stuffed crust pizza.

Happy death.

Breakfast: Huevos Rancheros.

Lunch: Wok Toasted Tofu.

Dinner: Spinach enchiladas with rice and beans.

Would certainly make my inevitable end a little bit easier. :p

breakfast: five plateful of pancakes
lunch: a huge steak
dinner: four big macs
dessert:ice cream with lots of fudge
yum

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon, waffles, club sandwich, although all of them in small portions.

Lunch: Plain old Subway.

Dinner: Meat spaghetti. Always has been my favorite meal.

Breakfast: Steak, Eggs and Bacon all served with a real New York bagel that's covered in butter. Wash it down with a cold Screwdriver and an Irish coffee

Lunch: Sushi and sashimi served with sake.

Dinner: Surf and Turf. Lobster and Filet Mignon. Sides of garlic mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. A fine chianti with the steak and a nice summery beer with the lobster

Dessert: Pumpkin Pie and Apple Pie. Served with a cocktail that I created that has Kahlua, Bailey's, Peppermint Schnapps and a splash of coffee.

I'd die happy.

Breakfast: French Toast with blueberry syrup, and a side of fresh banana slices. Tea with milk and honey.

Lunch: Grilled cheese sandwich with tomato and a side of fries. Diet coke for a beverage.

Dinner: Ravioli in fresh marinara sauce. Iced tea with lemon for a drink.

Dessert: Chocolate ice cream with caramel syrup, topped with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.

Actually I reconsidered this and I think I would just blow loads of money on Olive Garden the whole day.

Breakfast - Strawberry poptarts, marmite toast and a huge glass of orange juice.

Lunch - Reggae Reggae chicken chargrills in a sandwich with a huge glass of Oasis.

Dinner - Homemade chicken strips, just like how Nana used to make them, with a side of southern fried style chips covered with cajun seasoning with some white wine.

Dessert - Strawberry cheese cake.

Might as well end my life with a day that sums up my entire life; including what I eat.

Breakfast-Scrambled eggs, Potatoes with cheese, some waffles, and a bowl of exotic fruit that I've never heard of (I'll try something new on my last day)
Lunch- A pizza so delicious that it can't be described.
Dinner-Either Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Pockets, or Lasagna
Dessert- I usually don't eat dessert, but I'd have a giant cake with all kinds of flavors.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom