• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Breakfast - Waffles, with bisects, Sausage, Bacon, and Eggs.

Lunch - Pizza with a Meatball sub on the side

Dinner - Ribs, Steak, and a Large bowl of Mashed Potatoes.

Desert - Triple layer Chocolate cake with mint Ice cream

:drool:

Breakfast: Chocolate waffles with almonds/cashews, and white chocolate.
Lunch: A delicious pizza.
Dinner: Butter Chicken w/ rice and naan bread.
Desert: Krispy Kreme donuts with whipped cream, waffles, chocolate and white chocolate sauce. Churros as well. with dipping sauces. :$:$

Breakfast: Honey Bunches Of Oats, cinnamon rolls with lots of frosting, apple juice and hash browns drowned in gravy.
Lunch: Chicken Garlic Pizza, breadsticks, marinara sauce and root beer.
Dinner: Turkey subs with ranch dip, Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion chips, curly fries and more root beer.
Dessert: Pound cake, whipped cream, brownies, snickerdoodle cookies, chocolate sauce, cherries and whipped cream.

Are all-you-can-eat buffets allowed? If so then an all-you-can-eat buffet of all my favorite food lol the end.

If not then...
Breakfast- a few bowls of my favorite cereals, waffles, grilled cheese sandwiches, chocolate milk, orange juice and water lol
Lunch and dinner- crazy maki rolls, california rolls, pepperoni pizzas, mozzarella sticks, pasta (farfalle or penne or something) with melted cheese, french onion soup, buko juice, chocolate milk, cheese and jalapeno quesadillas, tacos, roasted chestnuts, corn muffins, peaches, strawberries and cream, wasabi flavored ice cream (I'm serious, it sounds horrible but tastes awesome), marshmallows, my favorite kinds of candy, chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, homemade biscuits, red velvet cupcakes, mocha cupcakes, adobong manok, tinola, fruit salad, cheeseburgers, snowcones, ice candy, various kinds of bread (buns, rolls, etc.)...wow, that's a lot of food...I can't think of anything else I wanna eat...lol

P.S. you probably don't know what buko juice, adobong manok and tinola is, click the spoiler if you want to know
buko juice is coconut milk, adobong manok and tinola are both Filipino dishes featuring chicken, google it if you wanna know more

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom