• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's Your Last Day on Earth - What's For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner?

Breakfast: All those disgutingly sugary novelty breakfast cereals my parents would never buy me as a kid, and are too expensive for me to afford now. They might not be great, but I couldn't let myself die without at least knowing that. A flat white, quintuple shot, served in a small bucket.

Lunch: Strawberry shortcake, cookies, scones with cream and jam. A bowl of all my favourite tropical fruits. With a perfect pot of tea and eccentric company.

Dinner: Caramel mudcake, tiramisu, chocolate mousse, apple crumble and oreo cream pie with a huge iced coffee.

Dessert: See above
Might as well die (or be killed by XD) the way I live - as an incorrigible sugar and caffiene addict :3

Breakfast: Strawberry crepe with ricotta filling and chocolate drizzle like they have at Appleseed. <3
Lunch: A chicken burrito from Chipotle.
Dinner: ....a chicken burrito from Chipotle.
Dessert: .....probably the crepe again

THIS IS MY LIFE so this is my death too.

Breakfast: A giant plate of Fried Potatoes, bacon, chocolate chip pancakes, and chocolate milk.

Lunch: A Pepperoni P-Zone with a cup of Garlic Sauce from Pizza Hut, a small order of cheesesticks from Papa Johns, and a water.

Dinner: Sesame Chicken with Pork Fried Rice(no vegetables), fried noodles with Duck Sauce, and water.

Dessert: Pumpkin Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate Chip cookies that are topped with sea-salt(Amazing Salty/Sweet combo FTW!), Brownies, and milk.

Wow...good thing I would die a fatter person. XD

Breakfast: Cereal, waffles and eggs.

Lunch: Chicken patty w/ cheese and french fries.

Dinner: Pepperoni pizza.

Dessert: Ice cream with crushed Oreos, and vanilla cheesecake.

Breakfast: Sushi! And pasta!

Lunch: Sushi and chicken!

Dinner: Sushi, sashimi and venison!

Dessert: Coffee cake! With a cup of coffee. And maybe some more sashimi...

I'd like not to die hungry, so I would be sat there all day eating loads of this stuff.

Breakfast: Cake. Baklava.

Lunch: Coconut Shrimp. And Baklava.

Dinner: Ramen, cake, brownies, and ice cream. Oh, and Baklava.

Dessert: BAKALAVA!!!!!

(Did I mention that I'd want Baklava?) XD

Oh Wao, everyone has such interesting foods.

Breakfast: Chocolate Waffles and some Redbull
Lunch: a Happy meal.. with 2 toys (but I wont be eating the toys, ofcourse) and a Ham wrap
Dinner: Sushi, Spicy Prawns and a big pack of Thai sweet chilli flavoured Sensations.
Dessert: Homemade Cheesecake that my friend makes, and homemade cookies.

oh and a tub of Marshmallow fluff for a snack.

Breakfast: Two Sausage, egg, and cheese croissants.
Lunch: Fried Chicken and French Fries with honey mustard on the side.
Dinner: Fried Chicken and French Fries again.
Dessert: Cheescake, Chocolate Ice Cream, and Key Lime Pie.

Breakfast: A sausage, bacon, and egg sandwich with a side of hashbrowns, and iced coffee

Lunch: A nice big double bacon cheeseburger, some fries, and rootbeer

Dinner: Sushi of various kinds, and tempura til I get sick with some iced tea

Dessert: Tiramisu, brownies, chocolate chip cookies and coffee

Its my last day, so I ain't gonna hold back with the sweets like I always do

Breakfast: French toast, waffle with chocolate chips and strawberries(with tons of maple syrup), and strawberry muffins.

Lunch: Pudding, Chocolate, and Baklava.

Dinner: Ramen, coconut shrimp, pierogies, and Baklava.

Dessert: Cake, brownies, ice cream, cheesecake, tiramisu, biscotti, pitsels, pie, doughnuts, and BAKLAVA!

Breakfast: Pancakes, sausages, and hash browns!

Lunch: Some egg rolls, orange chicken, and lo mein.

Dinner: Chicken fajitas with a pita bread wrap with salsa and guacamole and french fries.

Dessert: Chocolate ice cream with hot fudge.

Breakfast - Cereal, preferrably Cornflakes

Lunch - a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich

Dinner - a beef stew with rice

Dessert - Chocolate Ice Cream

Breakfast- Cereal

Lunch- Cereal

Dinner- Cereal

But then again if it was the last day on earth I would most likely eat all day.

Hmmmmm. Well, I absolutely love food and I've tasted alot of great dishes in my life, so this is going to be hard...... Can I do my last 3 days on Earth instead of my last day?

Day 1

Breakfast: Blueberry pancakes (with butter and maple syrup), an omelet (with cheese, garlic powder, chives, bell peppers, and red onions), turkey bacon, and orange juice.

Lunch: Pizza (cheese, red onions, bell peppers, olives, tomatoes, artichokes, pepperoni) and potatoes (french-fry style cut and baked with garlic powder and chives). Cookies and mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.

Dinner: Two types of pastas. Angel-hair pasta mixed with garlic, olive oil, melted butter, dried basil, cherry tomatoes, salt (of course) and olives. Marinara pasta (with peppers, basil, garlic, and mushrooms) and a BOCA Chik'n Patty underneath (baked and melted cheese over it in oven). Freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of both pasta dishes. Garlic Bread on the side.

Dessert: Homemade ice cream/sorbet. [Pulse (in a blender of some sort that can handle ice and frozen stuff) frozen fruit (preferably berries and/or frozen bananas;2 cups), vanilla extract (liquid;1 teaspoon), sugar [3 tablespoons], and heavy cream (1/2 to 3/4 cup) until smooth]

Day 2:

Breakfast: Ricotta-stuffed french toast (with brown sugar-cinanamon sauce and powdered sugar on top), sausage (preferably turkey), and scrambled eggs. Some type of coffee to drink

Lunch: Sandwich (peanut butter, honey, sliced banana, and cinanamon on toasted bread) with fruit salad (blueberries, stawberries, blackberries, rasberries, banana, cantaloupe, mandarin oranges (from a can), and pinapple (from a can) with lots of whipped cream on top.

Dinner: Chinese food (mandarin orange or sesame chicken, fried rice, chow-mein, duplings, and Califormia rolls)

Dessert: chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream

Day 3:

Breakfast: Toast with butter and jam, Trader Joe's O's (a cereal) with dried cranberries, slivered almonds, and almond milk. Scambled eggs with garlic powder, salt, pepper, diced tomato, bell pepper, and red onions. Cheese melted on top. Turkey bacon too. And orange juice and coffee.

Lunch: Hot dogs. Popcorn. Mom's chili (boston-baked beans, tomatoes, red onions, ground turkey, spices, and other stuff that I can't think of). Chocolate-dipped ice cream cone for dessert.

Dinner: Portabella burger with roasted bell peppers (red), roasted red onions, and goat cheese. Lemonade. French fries. Breaded chicken tenders and beer-battered fish.

Dessert: Apple pie, blueberry pie, and stawberry rubharb pie with vanilla ice cream.

If you took the time to read all the way through my post, thank you. Sorry it was so long. There is just so much good food out there. :)

--- Food Lover

PS. I made myself hungry. Did I make you hungry?

Even though my previous pst (above) was long, there are still so many foods thaqt I would consider eating I know my life was about to end. I mean, I didn't even include egg rolls, pumpkin pie, strawberry cheese cake, Shrimp or chicken Alfredo (a type of pasta), chocolate mousse, scones, mac and cheese, fritata (a type of egg dish), Minetroni soup, and so many other meals and desserts.

Emm.....Well:
Breakfast:I don't eat breakfast.
Lunch:A meatball sub.
Dinner:A chicken bhuna with rice and a naan,with mango rubicon.
Desert:Apple crumble,chocolate fudge cake and vanilla cheesecake,all served with ice-cream.And some Kia-ora.

Last day on Earth? I don't wanna go out in space, and therefore, I am actually on Earth eternally. QUESTION INVALID.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom