• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

Mimikyu awesome, ability is a nightmare if not prepared
I always fall for it

Heliolisk

Why do you have to make it so hard for me?!? ummm it's to cool?

Don't worry I did that too

Gardivor I can't spell pokemons names
Gardevoir needs a move that reflects its singularity summoning powers. Also, the horn would probably mean you couldn’t hug it much.

Haunter

Can't say anything bad to 'bree - Its perfect - if I had to - take a long time to evolve at night

Passimian

its flying pieces of magnetized metal
when three get stuck together, they quintuple in weight to evolve
not the kind of 'heavy metal' I'm into :LOL:

(an easy one, still love them)
- Patrat

(I do, i still love the cutie chipmunk)

*look up design*
too humanoid looking with a hat

Manectric

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom