• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

too humanoid with non creepy looking gems

(don't want to mention it but will, for Vee day) - Eevee

looks like a statue more than a Pokemon

Alolan Ninetales

Remember to treat your Ninetales perfectly, because if it doesn't like what you do, it can curse you in some fashion.

Vullaby.

hard to say something bad.... other than it still has part of its egg shell

Torracat

All of its good design potential is useless because it evolves into Incineroar.

Turtonator.

its design is a little awkward and more brightly colored than I would like, and its disappointing shiny means there is no way to get around this

appletun

(yes but dreepy enjoys it)
yeah, ok, that's a viable moveset… why isn't he dragon type? certainly be better than ground type. As a ground-type guy, I'm ashamed.
Wanna know a better dragon and ground type?
Garchomp

too strange design for me,
being based on a so called 'shark' would it been nicer if it was water/dragon
I would love it more - on its current design takes it away for me
typing not \really for me either

Slurpuff

man, I think I fell asleep because that pokemon is so boring....
and the original normal/flying that spawned a hellish litter.

centiskorch

its bug pest, reason enough for me to dislike it,
for others I know its not a reason
not just eat garden, burn it down too - other fire types look so much cuter

Mimikyu

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom