• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

hard to say something about the adorable fire fox.... if something... not as cute looking or fluffy looking as Flareon

time to hear it.... Flareon

It's a bigger, more saturated, fluffier Eevee. Impressive. Flareon has a high physical attack, but there are so few physical fire moves that that's not very useful. Fire stones aren't that bad to obtain, actually, considering there's only four Pokémon that can use them, so no complaints on that. Even though my teams are generally weak to fire-types, I evolved my Eevee into Glaceon in Shield and definitely am glad I made that decision over Flareon. In fact, Flareon is probably either my second least favorite eeveelution or my least favorite eeveelution, the other one that low being Jolteon. Guts is a decent ability for a physical attacker, it's still pretty meh because most fire-type moves are special. Flash Fire is alright, though. Still only learns a grand total of five STAB moves by level-up, though, which isn't too great, especially with one of them being Ember, which is basically useless as you get farther into the game. Fire Spin also isn't that great. Would do good to have a Pixilate-like ability in place of Guts, give it more physical STAB moves.
Not really a fan of its design, looks a bit too much like Eevee, compared to the other eeveelutions. I don't particularly like fire-types in general(Vulpix and Ninetales being a notable exceptions, alongside Cyndaquil and Tepig lines), especially after Leon's Charizard just about defeated me, even though none off my Pokémon were fainted before that.

Corviknight

It’s 3D model and gen 6+ cry are a disservice to it and a downgrade from the gen 5 sprite and cry.

Turtonator.

Takes time and effort and patience to evolve

Mienfoo

Even though you're stuck with it to level 50, you still have to deal with a not-so-great stat total. It's weak to some commonly-used types. It can be found in the wild in less than half the main series games after Gen V. It doesn't evolve until level 50, and then those low HP, defense, and special defense stats barely get any increase. It's shiny doesn't look very good, despite using a near-identical palette to its evolution, and when it evolves, the shiny doesn't work very well, either.

Audino

It's Pokemon Bowser. Really.

Crobat

I want to see your brilliant tactic work on a speedy Ice-type or Water-type with Ice moves ;)

*cloyster tries to ruin my day*
*Iron Head, Thunderbolt*
*Sneasel tries to be fast*
*Zygarde used Extreme Speed*

What pokemon was I supposed to be reviewing? It must have been really forgettable. Why did they bother to give it a mega?

Dragapult

so adorable.... but chinchillas aren't species in my top 15 favorites, thats enough reason for me not to be highest and suckiest reason too

Meowstic (female)

Females are a bit more selfish and aggressive than males. If they don't get what they want, they will torment you with their psychic abilities.
I already have an agressive cat, I don't need another. They aren't going to get along. You can only find it and its pre-evo in XY and SwSh, otherwise, you have to bring it from another game. Not a fan of its shiny. Keen Eye has literally never helped me. Competitive isn't exactly the type of ability that I prefer to use, either. Eye patterns in the ears are really weird.
If it doesn't hold back when it unleashes its psychic power, it can tear apart a tanker. Its unfriendliness is part of its charm.
At least my cat can be friendly; I often wake up in the morning with her somewhere on my bad, happily purring. This cat would clearly do nothing of the sort.
The final verdict: My cat is better.

Wooloo

(same with my cats... one of my cats similar in personality, could be reason I love Meowstic female more than the male)

for Wooloo.... fun name to pronounce, sheep are lower favorites than chinchillas, do like them, design too simple for my likings

Lycanroc (day form)

It's a pretty generic Grass type that doesn't really stand-out from other Grass types.

Turtonator.

its a giant tortoise, not a fan of them
fire tortoise looks so strange, wouldn't want to encounter one

*that annoying wait between posts*
awesome looking grass starter, only 'suck' it isnt my favorite starters

Aggron

It's a fire centipede. I don't like bugs, and fire-types have a tendency to come the closest to decimating my team.

Okay, you're right, that is a missed opportunity.

Cinccino
enough with the buggo hate (also yes I will sweep you, my Centiskorch is a beast)

Turtonator is my least favorite dragon-type, coming from someone who loves all the dragon-types.
It's a waste of the fire/dragon dual.

Ah! Double sniped!
Aggron… hmm *uses a fighting-type move* welp nothing to say about it now.
Araquanid

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom