• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ITT You tell the above poster why their favorite Pokemon sucks.

hard to say something bad about something bad about something good
other than too big for a weasel

Chatot

Three heads? Who on earth needs three heads? And if you're going to have three heads, then shouldn't the extra two be able to think? Has a 4× weakness to fairy-type, which has several very-commonly used Pokémon. Learns only seven STAB moves by level-up and then just a bunch of normal-type moves. It's level-up learnset has so little coverage. Oh, yes, and did I mention it has three heads and no hands? It's shiny is okay; but nothing amazing.

Stoutland

Last edited:
It's 'Altered' forme is overly busy, it's another contributor to the overt mass of Dragon legendaries, and I neither find it particularly interesting nor creative for both a Pokemon that's intended to be the embodiment of anti-matter, nor a particularly cool Satanic archetype. I'm also just not a huge fan of most of the Sinnoh pantheon, really. I kind of like the Origin forme, but I don't really consider it a favorite.

Dragapult

It's gravity and dimensions, not just antimatter. and as a Dragon Master, insulting dragons doesn't work on me. The other arguments are either opinions or genuinely fair points.

Too tough to find the damn thing. A glass cannon that doesn't even cannon well. More of an overly fast glass slingshot with only one good ability. It's signature move is Physical, on a Special Attacker. Its back half is so ugly it's trying to make itself invisible. Can I be done yet?

Centiskorch

Weakling bugs do. Not the awesome ones.

Poor fluffbutt's been spammed on this thread so much, I can't find the heart to put it back over the fire to roast. It's already overcooked.

Groudon

Don't let your hatred of nature's most intricate beauties get in the way of actual roasts. I'm here to watch my favorites get destroyed, not dismissed.

I can't think of Gothitelle without thinking about how much wasted potential there was for a Psychic-Dark. AKA, I wanted something else with a 4x weakness to my swarm of insects. Also, it's got pancakes on its head and I can't help imagining how floppy and gross they'd be in real life, and that is disturbing and horrible to think about. I condemn these pancake-headed wastes of opportunity.

Alolan Sandslash

Isn't "Sand" literally in its name? Doesn't that mean it should be either rock or ground-type? And its spikes are made of steel? I don't buy that for a moment. And really, it has to evolve via Ice Stone when it's normal form dvolves by level? Why? So Vulpix wasn't the only one? It only learns two decent powered moves by level-up, I'd hardly call that a powerhouse. Not to mention that it has two 4× weaknesses.

Meowstic

so adorable to say something bad about something that cute kitty
other than not being as cute as Espeon or Liepard (my two favorite felines)

Luxray

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom