• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IV Bred Petilils and Lilligants just for you! 7 Left!

Elite Twit

Keepin that EV train goin
Reaction score
Yes you! There's a Petilil or Lilligant waiting for 20 people. These are absolutely free, with a catch. Come on, you didn't think there wasn't going to be a catch did you? It's a very simple one. It seems that there's a bunch of new names I don't know since I've been gone. That also tells me that there's a bunch of people who don't know me either.

This giveaway is to honor my internet's return from the dead, and the restarting of the EV trains. Whether you know me or not, the catch is simple. Click the link in my signature for EV training.

Take a look at the thread, see if there's something I can help you with. Then post here which Pokemon you would like, an UT Petilil or an EV trained Lilligant. It's that simple!

Spr_5b_548.png
Spr_5b_549.png

Petilil or Lilligant
Modest | Chlorophyll
Female: 23/23/31/31/31/30
Hidden Power Ice 70
EV: 6 HP / 252 S. Attack / 252 Speed
Moveset: Quiver Dance | Sleep Powder | Giga Drain | Aromatherapy​

Winners:

1. Kommander - Lilligant
2. erixtone - Lilligant
3. blackinjakaos6917 - Lilligant
4. TsukiEspeon - Lilligant
5. iKonoha - Petilil
6. Mintaka - Lilligant
7. Kaguya - Lilligant
8. shayminskyforme88 - Lilligant
9. gatherlikestorms - Lilligant
10. Switcheroo - Lilligant
11. pikapika86 - Lilligant
12. kyogre545 - Lilligant
13. FallenStar - Lilligant

*Note: When we trade for your winnings, please give me something you don't care about as I am most likely going to release it.*

**Note Two: Since this was mainly to help out newer people, do make sure to use this pokemon to trade for other decently IVed pokemon. In other words, it's fully redistributable.**

Last edited:
Re: Petilils and Lilligants just for you!

A Lilligant would be awesome!!!! I am online at the moment if you are free to trade :)

A Lilligant would be awesome!!!! I am online at the moment if you are free to trade :)

I am still at work, but I'll put you in as winner number 1. I'll VM you when I am available to trade and hopefully be able to catch you online.

Sounds like a plan :). Also if you are ever free to chat I would love to find out how you do your EV training(not that I want to take away your business but I'm rather new to all this and have zero decent pokemon as payment for EV training :S)

Glorious. I checked out the thread, and I may take you up on your services!

I'm interested in the Lilligant. Might make a good addition to a stall team.. We shall see!

Thanks a ton!

Glorious. I checked out the thread, and I may take you up on your services!

I'm interested in the Lilligant. Might make a good addition to a stall team.. We shall see!

Thanks a ton!

Adding you in.

If you can Quiver Dance on a switch, you can then Sleep Powder their counter unless it's Banded/ has a strong Priority. That will get you another Quiver Dance or two depending on if they stay in. She can fit on a variety of teams, but she's pretty fragile with no set up.

Can I get the EV trained Lilligant? And could you EV train my Aron?

Of course. If you'd like something trained please post it up in the EV training thread though, it's easier for me to keep track of everything when it's in one place and has all the necessary information.

May I have a Lilligant please, if that is ok. And I may be contacting you about EV training at a latter time. Thank you so much!

May I have a Lilligant please, if that is ok. And I may be contacting you about EV training at a latter time. Thank you so much!

I'll add you to the list.

I'd like a Liligant please. My FC is 1592 5344 2848.
(Happy to see that your EV Training service continues in Gen V! :3)

Took some doing, mostly me not being lazy, to get my internet back up but it's all good now.

Are you ready now? I'll head in with her.

I would like a Lilligant please! =D I can trade now if you are available..

my fc is 2924 0563 5358 i am able to trade whenever you are ready

I'll be home in about 10 hours from work and the gym. We'll get your Lilligant and Aron traded over. I posted up some questions on the EV training thread, let me know what you want to do.

I would like a Lilligant please! =D I can trade now if you are available..

See above =P But adding you in.

Re: IV Bred Petilils and Lilligants just for you!

May I have a litigant please, I can trade now. FC-1979 1775 9143.

Re: IV Bred Petilils and Lilligants just for you!

May I have a litigant please, I can trade now. FC-1979 1775 9143.

Sure I'll add you to the list, but I'm at work for another 6 hours. So we won't be able to trade till later.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom