• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Iv Breeding Leftovers

My black FC is 3739 9537 4708 and the best time is weekdays 7-10pm EST...like right now!

Could I get this Darumaka - Male Adamant Hustle : 31 / 6 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 and this Gible Male Jolly Sand Veil : 31 / 31 / 29 / 6, 8 / 22, 24 / 31?
My FC is 5243 5096 4460 and I'm available most times after 12pm my time. Thanks!

Can I please have the first Gible?
FC in sig, and I can usually trade between 8:30am and 7pm GMT, although I do go into school for a couple of hours a day on weekdays.

Could I get this Darumaka - Male Adamant Hustle : 31 / 6 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 and this Gible Male Jolly Sand Veil : 31 / 31 / 29 / 6, 8 / 22, 24 / 31?
My FC is 5243 5096 4460 and I'm available most times after 12pm my time. Thanks!

Sure, I'll try to catch you online I guess or you can VM me whenever you see me online ^^.

Sorry that I didn't appear, Bulbagarden didn't seem to be working for me. o_O Something about a protest against SOPA.

Ya the website was down for Upgrade/protest. That what happens when you don't read the announcements XD. Guess we'll just have setup another trade time. ^^

Can I please have the first Gible?
FC in sig, and I can usually trade between 8:30am and 7pm GMT, although I do go into school for a couple of hours a day on weekdays.

Ah sorry but lioncub already picked that one I just didn't have enough time to scratch it off the list x.x , if you want I'll reserve the Fourth Gible for you just let me know if you rather pick another pokemon or don't want it at all. ^^

Ah sorry but lioncub already picked that one I just didn't have enough time to scratch it off the list x.x , if you want I'll reserve the Fourth Gible for you just let me know if you rather pick another pokemon or don't want it at all. ^^

Okay, I'll take the fourth Gible instead.

@NellaK Sorry, I must have just missed you. Can you trade at 6:30pm (1:30pm for you) today?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom