• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've been gone a long time it seems...

Wait, 2006!?!?!?!? I know a lot of dead users have been coming back to life recently. How long were you in "The Land of Dead Users?" Anyways welcome back to BulbaGarden.

Wait, 2006!?!?!?!? I know a lot of dead users have been coming back to life recently. How long were you in "The Land of Dead Users?" Anyways welcome back to BulbaGarden.
Well, I stopped visiting the forum in 2006 (I still use the bulbapedia, that thing is handy! I could've used that back when I was playing Yellow to understand the mechanics better), so almost 10 years! Actually my first forum related to the games was PokeForever back in like 1999. I remember when it was early 2000, and I thought being active for like 2 years was a long time.

Actually I'm kinda active at serebii, but I go by bme™ there. But other that playing netbattle, I don't post about anything else really. I'm pretty active on Smashboards though, that's my fav game right there.

2006! Wow that is a loong time! I was only 10 years old! I originally joined this forum in 2014.. anyways nice to meet you! What are your favorite Pokemon games? Do you play competitively at all? I hope to see you around. ^^

My favorite Pokémon games are Yellow, Crystal, and X. Crystal is my fav though. I play competitively in GSC on Pokémon Showdown, but mostly I use teams that are fun. Currently I'm working on a theme team, which is in my signature. I have a roster of good teams, but it's funny to surprise people with a newbie looking team that is actually very dangerous if you let your guard down.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom