• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've been wondering....

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what was the first page ever created on Bulbapedia? Obviously not counting the Main Page. For some reason I'm thinking it was Jessie's Wobbuffet, but I can't imagine why I'd think that.

I think these have chances as well :
Manual Of Style
Ash
Some template most probably.

Bulbagarden is the oldest mainspace page on the pedia. As for the oldest page not dealing with Bulbapolitics, that'd likely be Pokédex.

Oldest page period is Bulbapedia:About, created shortly after the wiki itself was set up. The Main Page was itself thrust into existence and defaulted sometime before 11:15 PM UTC on December 20, 2004.

Oh, and check out the oldest revision of Bulbadex, from before we realized that wikis are super powerful things. Six months to create a Pokédex chronicling 386 critters? Pf, if I decided to pverhaul Project Pokédex right this minute, we could finish in a month, tops, and likely in less than a week with how well everyone works even though the dex is quite a bit bigger since then.

...should I...?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom