• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've just completed Alpha Sapphire (defeated Champion)... I'll still have my pokemon and everything afterwards right?

Rounded Chick

Reaction score
I've just completed Alpha Sapphire (defeated Champion) and it still hasn't taken me back to normal gameplay... call me centermental or whatever, but I'll still have my pokemon and everything when it gets back to normal gameplay with the normal bottom screen and everything right? I keep sleeping my DS as I'm too scared! It so far has taken me to the start screen with the pond. I'm too scared it will make me start again or something to continue.

Oh don’t worry, your pokemon are all there. No progress is lost after beating the game.
Ok thank you so much! It had this hella long title screen and then I battled this guy who's kept talking to me throughout the game (I'm terrible with names... was it Brendon?) and then it showed me this weird close-up of my desk for such a painfully long amount of time then a random conversation between my parents about some meteor shower and then it took me to the start screen with the pond and I was terrified it was taking me back to the start. This is so long! I've kept not being able to take the apprehension and sleeping my DS only to come back to it later thinking I'll get it over with and it takes forever and I can't bare it again... it's been days since I beat the Champion! Over a week I'm pretty sure (I'm not good with time).

Throughout the title screen my heart was breaking as I thought it was just the end! Then after the battle it said "The End"! Is it trying to torture me??

I had this exact same fear when I completed Silver, my first Pokemon game. Seeing the words "the end" made me think, for one awful moment, that I might be about to lose all my beloved Pokemon. In Silver you get swiftly teleported back to your house, so it didn't take me long to realise my team was still there. But it must have been nerve-wracking to have this experience in one of the newer games that have long-winded endings. You're lucky it wasn't Sun or Moon, they have an even longer ending!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom