• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've reached a new level of being old. I have a crush on Captain Kamado.

I mean......you like who you like I guess. Kamado looks to be in his 50's to me. Personally, it's Irida for me in terms of in-game crush. Love how she becomes kinder to you as the game goes on, too, making her beautiful and kind by game's end. (How old do you think Adaman and Irida are, BTW? I'm guessing......early 20's.)

Last edited:
Yeah, early 20's is what I was thinking. My main Pokemon crush is Guzma and always will be, but as I'm wrapping up PLA's story (I'm a slow gamer with a hectic schedule), I was like 'Man, that mustache looks pretty darn good!'

That mustache does look pretty damn good. I have crush from this game too, but I am not going to say it out loud yet, although you peeps might be able to guess it.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom