• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I've write a letter to OLM Studio

Tom1291

Reaction score
I wote a letter to OLM Studio to ask the guy when the COVID-19 have gone and I made an ideas for making a episode.
Such as...

Satoshi & Nuckrar! Lost In The Sand Desert!
Satoshi and Go arrive at the Hoenn. After Satoshi have catches Nuchrar, he fell down the sandy hills and got lost. So Satoshi along with his newly captured Nuchrar have to find the others.

Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!
After Satoshi have found the way and reunited with Go, he was going to catches all the Pocket Monster in the Hoenn Region. Frist Satoshi have found Cokodora and catches it. He continued catches all of them, until he encounter Latias. Will Saroshi will catch a Latias?

Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Into A Giant Balloon!
Satoshi and Go visit the Balloon Factory to see how the balloons are made. Until Pikachu gets lost and accidentally fell into a machine and inflated into a giant balloon and floats away. Will Satoshi and Go will find Pikachu and deflates it?

Set Of To Alola Region! Seeing Dr. Kukui!
Satoshi and Go set of to Alola Region to see Dr. Kukui along with Dr. Burnet and Ash’s Alola Pocket Monster. Until now Rocket-dan comes attacking the heroes. Will they defeat Rocket-dan and saved his Pocket Monster?

Last edited:
At least translate it into Japanese.

In all seriousness, when they know when they can get back to work, they'll let us know. And no self-respecting writer borrows ideas from fans.

The balloon idea is cute.

You really think they will make those episodes cause you asked?

Of course I would like them to listen to the audience and what everyone wants but that is impossible, I would like a lot of things , I would like for Team Rocket to have his own Pokemon, that Go was a better character, a corrupt Pokemon league, I would like that to happen but it would not.

But this is life and Pokemon the series is not directed by us but we will have to keep watching. Why? Cause maybe that episode that we can never forget , that episode that gets us at the edge of our seat, that makes us cry, that makes us happy , laugh. Maybe the episode that we dream and desire is arround the corner.

That's why even though my comentaries about this series are negative I will always watch this series . Cause Pokemon gave me good times, it have been with me since I was at preschool. When I was 5 I was already wearing a Pokemon T-shirt with Ash Misty Brock and Pikachu.

Only have hope, the episode you will never forget maybe near...

PD: For anyone asking this was the t-shirt design I was wearing. I felt so cool at school with this on.

5bd642cd193f8b275976b4650117b194.jpg

I honestly doubt the writers take open submissions, it's a waste of time pitching ideas as it'd open the floodgates and be impossible to manage all the submissions.

Sorry to ruin your hopes, but they write episodes six months in advance, so any future episodes after the epidemic are probably already written.
Your episodes feature captures, which are the most I portent decision of a series (for Ash, at least). And no, Ash will never capture all Pokémon of Hoenn. Catching Pokémon left and right is Go's point, not Ash's. And again, they’re not going to change what they planned for Ash just because of a fan letter.

And third, opening fan ideas leaves them open to copyright lawsuits (the reason franchises don’t accept monster designs from fans outside of promotion contests) by the person who sent them the idea. They think it’s better to keep to themselves rather than look after all possible issues from it.

Sorry to ruin your hopes, but they write episodes six months in advance, so any future episodes after the epidemic are probably already written.
Your episodes feature captures, which are the most I portent decision of a series (for Ash, at least). And no, Ash will never capture all Pokémon of Hoenn. Catching Pokémon left and right is Go's point, not Ash's. And again, they’re not going to change what they planned for Ash just because of a fan letter.

And third, opening fan ideas leaves them open to copyright lawsuits (the reason franchises don’t accept monster designs from fans outside of promotion contests) by the person who sent them the idea. They think it’s better to keep to themselves rather than look after all possible issues from it.

There's another company whose work I follow closely, and they've ruled out open submissions on precisely that legal standing. They do open competitions, should be opening up the annual short story competition soon, but these are for specific sets of characters and come with limitations such as no having previously released work with them and no previously established monsters like the Daleks. Unless a company is asking for submissions, best to assume any ideas you have won't be seriously considered and won't be acknowledged unless there's already something like it in the pipeline.

Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!
After Satoshi have found the way and reunited with Go, he was going to catches all the Pocket Monster in the Hoenn Region. Frist Satoshi have found Cokodora and catches it. He continued catches all of them, until he encounter Latias. Will Saroshi will catch a Latias?
This is so out of character, by the way.

Well at least it's not on the level of Chris Chan cringe so that's a start.

(Watching the latest Comprehensive History episode as I type this so that might be why I'm making the reference)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom