• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Iwane's words on the TRio personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTOldMan

Reaction score
There seems to be some tension regarding JJM "new" personality over at Masaaki Iwane's blog. Could anyone please translate what is being said? At least Iwane's words, please. According to google translate, he seems to be saying that they know that older people are unhappy and he is praying for TR to show more emotion (though everything is confusing). He also says something about older people that I cannot understand. Can anyone PLEASE translate the conversation (or at lwane's lines).

Feel free to close this thread if this not important enough - but please don't close it before I get an answer. I don't know any alternative.

You can read everything here - はないちもんめ日記兼掲示板

So, even the crew of the anime aren't happy with the direction of the TRio?

Atleast they seem to fix it now in Episode N.

So, even the crew of the anime aren't happy with the direction of the TRio?.

No, Iwane's words are taken completely out of context here.

He was responding to an extremely whiny and creepy TRio fan -particularly of James/Kojiro - who was pleading with him to draw them with softer expressions on their faces. Iwane responded that he cannot do that if that's not what his job has him do, but that he knows fans like her want it and that, for her sake, he prays that the situation will come up that requires the TRio to be animated with more emotion. The response says nothing about Iwane's personal feelings at all. Honestly, I don't think he particularly cares either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom