• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IW's Supersprites (Closed for now, back after a long time!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IW's Supersprites (Retro-Devamps added! See latest posts!)

Hi, can I have a VS. sprite of the soccer trainer from black and white?

soccertrainer.png

Here's some more requests:

XD001:

gscyellow.png

TR!P:

bastiodon.png

Wow, today was Gen. 2 day.

Could I have a trainer sprite for Dagoth Ur?

Pic here in spoilers:

dagothur.jpg

Re: IW's Supersprites (Back?)

eeveegirl:

girl2g.png

girl3z.png

I couldn't use that sprite for a base since it's from Generation 3. Compare the sizes.

girl3z.png
FL_PsychicF.png

Gdraco:

charchomp.png

You're back? D: Ooh...huh, backsprite, I'm interested in one of those...maybe...Cyrus backsprite? DPPt style?

Does the sprite shop open?

If so, I would like to request a VS sprite of (made by alex800)

Plz?

Thanks!

Could I have a retro-devamp of Zoroark?

Could I have a zorua and vulpix splice (zorua base) and an "I'm feeling lucky." Thanks

Can I have a retro devamp of Zoroark? I can tell it's gonna be epic. 8D

Could I have a retro-devamp of Zoroark?

Lol? That's the first time this has happened to me, and they're only one page apart!

I'm at school, so I'm gonna start Shinx's request. I'll just reupload the Zoroark (because it mysteriously disappeared) when I get home along with other requests.

I deleted my old request. Could I have a trainer sprite of this guy and then a VS sprite of that trainer sprite?

iaza14408513945000.png

The Master Of Shinx:

mariof.png

Porygon Kid (hey, I had already made it...):

zoroark.png

Sorry I've been so behind with my requests, but this week is finals week. I have to study and do lots of projects, so I haven't really had time to do anything else. On the good hand, for a Life Skills final I made a 7-page epic story. I might post it on here and even remodel it to include Pokemon. Be sure to check it out!

EDIT: Whoa, I almost forgot!

El Noobio (you actually say The Noob as "El Novato" in Spanish):

shinykyuremwithsombrero.png

Hey Buddy I did not knew you were back! So, ill request a buizel vs sprite wearing perry the platypus's feroda hat, i love to give great challenges to people.

Say, I'd like to request a trainer sprite!

Base:
HGSS_Ethan_Pok%C3%A9athlon_Jersey.png

What I'd like done:
Recolor the hair dark brown.
Recolor the blue spots on shoes+jacket dark green
Recolor the blue on the shorts a navy blue
Recolor the undershirt dark purple.
Leave everything else as is.

Hope that's not too much trouble!

Hey guys, sorry for the huge delay, but I'm finally gonna start spriting again. I was inactive for almost a month, and I'm going back now. This doesn't mean you can start requesting again, I need to catch up. So for now, the shop is closed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom