• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2: The FoD & Larry Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J J M

never ever giving up
Reaction score
Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2
The Revival of the Oni Masks​
Jackiechanadventures_logo.png

Plot:

The security alarm had been set off and sirens were blaring throughout Section 13 and lights flashed everywhere. Even though it was well into the night, it was a total scramble as agents were running around and inside the premises.

Jackie, Jade, Uncle and Tohru rushed to the scene with the latter two still in their pajamas. Captain Black came out to meet them. “What is the meaning of this?? Doesn’t anyone know that Uncle needs to rest his aging body!?” Uncle snapped at Captain Black.

“There’s been a break-in. One of the magical artifacts that we’ve been keeping under security has been stolen. Though whoever’s done it can’t have gone far.” said Captain Black.

“What did they take?” asked Jackie. “My agents are currently trying to find that out-“, Captain Black stopped as a agent came running to him. “Sir, we’ve found out what was stolen. It was the mask that we’ve been keeping under high security.”

Everyone was speechless for a moment. “Aiyaaaaaaaah! They’ve taken Tarakudo’s mask!??” Uncle screamed. Turning to Captain Black, he snapped at him again, “How could you not protect something as important and dangerous as that??”. “But the mask was kept under the highest security we could provide. A normal person would have to go through at least 3 levels of security to get to it.” said Captain Black in disbelief.

“Sir, we’ve received footage of the perpetrators. I think you should see this….” another agent said.

From as much as they could see in the blurry video, quite a few figures dressed in black came up out of the darkness and after taking the mask which set off the alarm, they disappeared as mysteriously as they had arrived. But there was no mistaking it. They were Shadowkhan…..

“But that’s impossible. We had sealed all of the Shadowkhan in that very same mask months ago. How could anyone summon any more?” Jackie said. Uncle remained deep in thought. “Normally, someone would need one of the nine Oni masks to acquire the ability to summon them. But that hasn’t always been the case…” Uncle trailed off as he noticed Jade. “Of course! Tarakudo’s mark. Someone has branded it upon themselves which is how they are summoning them.”

“But how could anyone know about the mark unless one of us told them?” Tohru asked.

“Um, actually…..”Jade sweat dropped.

**************************************​
Far away on a hilltop bathed in moonlight, Shadowkhan as far as the eye could see were scattered on the hilltop, watching Jimmy chanting the last of the incantations required from one of the books from Uncle’s shop; the mark on Jimmy’s right arm glowing fiercely…

Soon the mask glowed brightly and rose into the air. Nine shadows came out of it which materialized into the nine masks of Tarakudo’s generals. Soon Tarakudo himself came out, once again a floating sentinel head.….

He looked at the child in front of him. “So it was you that freed me. I suppose thanks are in order.” Jimmy smiled evilly: the mark corrupting him much faster than expected. “No problem, sir. With you on my side, I finally can punish all of those fools that dared to try to make my life miserable!”

“I’m sorry but I don’t have the time or patience for that. While I do thank you for freeing me, I don’t require your services any more.” Tarakudo said nonchalantly.

“But, but, you can’t mean…?” said a surprised Jimmy. “How dare you?! Destroy him!” he ordered his Shadowkhan. But they hardly moved an inch. “You honestly thought they would attack me, their very King?” said a bemused Tarakudo. “Goodbye.”

A portal to the shadow realm opened up and Jimmy wasn’t strong enough to even try to escape…

J J M,

You are Jimmy.

2nldylc.jpg

Being treated like a freakoid at school and always being bullied, you have been Jade’s friend ever since she helped you. She brought you to where you would fit in, her family. You soon learn the many mysteries of magic from Uncle and everyone else. And due to your interest, you’ve become a little bit too curious for your own good…

After branding Tarakudo’s mark on your arm, you soon become corrupted by it. Summoning Shadowkhan and taking Tarakudo’s mask from Section 13, you perform the necessary spells to free him and all the other generals from the Mask so you could gain enough power to punish all of the people who’ve ever made your life miserable. However, Tarakudo had no sympathy for you and threw you into the Shadow Realm. But since his Mark is still on you, you can follow his movements and everyone else’s as well by following the chi in their shadows. Though since you are trapped in the Shadow Realm, you cannot interfere with others’ actions.

You are allied with Yourself. You win if the game is completed properly.

Tarakudo looked around at the nine re-formed masks. “Looks like I need to find hosts for all of you again. You could do better than a child.” Tarakudo floated the masks up with his telekinetic powers.

“This time we will finish what we started. We will shroud the world in eternal shadow….”

Basic Tutorial (edited from Mintaka’s which is edited from Rayne’s):

There are two sides for the players. One is the “Forces of Goodness”, or simply the Town, and the other is the “Forces of Darkness”, or simply the Mafia. The majority of the players are the Town (sometimes referred to as “innocents”). There are also a few players who are allied neither with the town or mafia but rather with themselves. They are called “independents”.

Most of the town players do not know each other. Their goal is to get rid of all the mafia players.
The mafia players know each other from the start of the game. Their goal is to outnumber the town.

As soon as one side achieves its goal, whether it’s Day or Night, the game ends.

At every “Day”, all players are allowed to vote a person to be lynched (‘No lynch’ is an option).
At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is removed from play.

Mafia attempts a kill during the Night phases.

Some players have special abilities that can be activated at Day or Night. There may be other conditions for activations so keep those conditions in mind. They will be stated in your role PM.

Communication is the key. Some roles work better if coordinated with other actions.
Some roles have a hidden ability which will be activated under certain circumstances.

Rules (edited from Mintaka’s):

#1. As the host, I claim the right to add, edit, or delete rules as needed in this game.

#2. Warnings and/or Modkills for…
- Poor Sportsmanship: It’s just a game and we’re here to have fun after all. ^^

- Revealing your Role PM: In any way possible. No screenshots, copy-pasting excerpts from it, hinting your ability etc-
- Faking a Role PM: Even though it may not be your “real” Role PM, it still counts under that rule.

- Inactivity: Please notify me before hand (not right before) if you cannot play for a while, and I won’t replace you (you are still in the game however and can be lynched/killed). If you think you can’t remain active throughout the game…you might not want to sign up.

After three phases without any posts, or contacting anyone, you will be regarded as inactive. If you’re lying low, just inform me you’re still there. However at least post once in a while in the thread to let the other players know you’re there. “Militant” lurking is not really encouraging.

- Posting after Death and giving out Info: If you die, go ahead and have your usual death post and maybe occasional joke posts but don’t reveal any critical information to other living players. That includes any sort of information at all.

- Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot share the QT with anyone without my permission.

#3. Rules regarding private conversations

Feel free to share copies of private messages (OTHER THAN ROLE PMs) however you want, via PMs, QTs, or in the public thread. You can take screenshots if you wish.

#4. Please send me copies of all PMs you may send to another player. Whatever may it have to do with the game, send it to me. Also, when replying to PMs from other players, instead of quick replying, go to Advanced Options and include me in as well.

If you make a QuickTopic, give me the link as well. If you use a name other than your username, tell me what name you’re using in the QT. If you’re using IM, at least tell me what kind of conversation you had with another player if you cannot give me a log.

#6. If you change your username, please say it in the thread.

#7. For voting, say "Vote: Player Name" in bold. To cancel that, just post "Unvote: Player Name" and then vote for another player if you want to.
You can vote “No lynch”, but in a tie between lynching a player and “no lynch”, lynching will win. There will be only ONE lynch per day.

#8. About actions, you can change the target, as long as it's before I am updating the phase.
Some night actions will take effect upon the moment that I read the PM, so keep that in mind.

#9. Sharing the Mafia QT: You cannot do it without my permission. At all.

#10. Updates: Each phase will last for 24 hours.
I will update at 3 PM GMT.
And if I cannot update at the specified time, I’ll try to notify that in-thread and if I cannot do that, please understand that the phase is extended for a while.

Moving on to the mechanics of the game (it’ll be fairly short and simple this time):

1.gif

• At the start of the game, there will be only Tarakudo (the head of the mafia, both figuratively and literally), a few independents and the rest of the players will all be Town.

• For those who haven’t watched the series, the Oni Masks have a tendency to corrupt their wearer (along with giving them the ability to summon a particular tribe of Shadowkhan), making them evil. Using that concept, whoever gets a Mask becomes converted to Mafia. Tarakudo can convert a specific number of players one by one corresponding to the Oni Masks.

• There will be certain roles in the Town that can convert them back to Town (or you can just lynch them as usual).

• As for the win conditions, the Town wins only if they can find and eliminate Tarakudo. The Mafia wins if the number of current mafia (including Tarakudo) outnumbers the number of current Town. There will be other win conditions for the independents as well as some of the other roles too.

• Those who get converted to Mafia will get special one-time abilities corresponding to their Shadowkhan.

• Saying this right now, finding Tarakudo won’t be that easy. He’ll also be a Godfather, meaning he’ll turn up innocent on cop checks. So the Town will have to come up with….unconventional ways to find him.

• I’ve said this in the rules, but saying it again for emphasis: you cannot share the Mafia QT with anyone without my permission. This is especially to anyone who gets converted back to Town. I will modkill if I know that anyone has done this.

• Oh, and finally since there are no Talismans this time around, every role will have its own unique ability.

Most importantly, watch out for anything hiding in the shadows have fun. :D

65bcyv.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia 2 - Sign-ups

Players:

1. @Hellion-> Mama Tohru. Killed on Night 7.
2. @Aestivate-> DJ Fist. Lynched on Day 4.
3. @Shrinking Violet-> Chow. Killed on Night 4.
4. @Mintaka-> Kepler. Lynched on Day 9.
5. @Flame_-> Finn. Killed on Night 1.
6. @Buoysel. -> Jade. Killed on Day 7.
7. @Croag-> Drago. Killed on Night 9.
8. @DrumBeats-> Jackie. Killed on Night 3.
9. @TFSanta-> Daolon Wong. Lynched on Day 7.
10. @Paperhorse-> Paco. Killed on Night 11.
11. @PichuBoy-> Viper. Killed on Night 8.
12. @Santa-> Tarakudo. Survivor.
13. @Muk-a-matic-> Drew. Lynched on Day 5.
14. @Majora's Mask@Mijzelffan-> MC Cobra. Killed on Night 8.
15. @Connoisseur boy-> Ratso. Killed on Night 2.
16. @Plushie-> Larry. Winner.
17. @Derier44-> Valmont. Killed on Night 12.
18. @Hadesiro-> Captain Black. Killed on Night 12.
19. @dr.eggman@Taiki-> Strikemaster Ice. Survivor.
20. @Smasher 101-> Hak Foo. Lynched on Day 8.
21. @Santa in Plain Sight-> El Toro Fuerte. Survivor.
22. @bluesun-> Tohru. Killed on Night 6.
23. @Shiny Celebi-> Chang. Killed on Night 12.
24. @mewstone@CommanderPigg-> Uncle. Killed on Night 10.
25. @Neonsands-> Mrs. Hartman. Lynched on Day 10.

Substitutes:

Phase Changes:

Last edited:

I'm in

please

In

okay, in.

Sure, in.

I'll play!

Ooh, yes please.

Also, do people who're converted into mafia get a link to the QT? That's kinda broken if they get the QT then change back to Town...

COMIC SAAAAAAAANS

Uh, I mean, in. :3

Normally I'd be in, but I'm going to be gone from Thursday to Sunday. I'll just be a sub this time.
I'm only starting this Friday anyway.

Ooh, yes please.

Also, do people who're converted into mafia get a link to the QT? That's kinda broken if they get the QT then change back to Town...
Even if they get converted back to Town, they can't actually do anything unless they know who has the converting ability in the Town (they can't exactly go contacting everyone since their contacts could later become mafia) and if they give away too much info, the other mafia members would know they have a spy.

COMIC SAAAAAAAANS

Uh, I mean, in. :3
But Comic Sans fits so nicely. D: At least much more than the other fonts...

BADDAYBADDAYBADDAY!

I mean, I'll try this, so I can understand the psyche before I finish my game.

Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom