• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Seasonal Discussions Japan Sinks 2020 (Nihon Chinbotsu 2020)

Reaction score
This anime is Sci fi and deals with Natural disaster.
I'll be writing a review sooner. But in short, this was a nice concept which had been ruined by two filler episodes and some other flaws. The first one being no character uniqueness except for the old man.
And also
*Their Dad dies at the end of the episode*
*sad music*
*characters continue journey*
Was great for a binge watch 10 episodes short 6/10. Was realistic to some extent

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Don't go anywhere near this show. It sucks. I saw the whole thing, and not only is it bad from a narrative standpoint, it's bad and baffling considering that the people who worked on it are normally really good at telling stories with three-dimensional characters. Expect a review on my blog about this later on.

Edit: Review finished and posted.

Last edited:
I love Rockets okay
Reaction score
I remember my hardships when reading the novel (massive scientific explanations), but I'll definitely try and watch the anime :)