• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to also ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to also have ...

Pokémon eggs containing six possible Pokémon will be distributed by Pokémon Center stores next year to celebrate the Year of the Water Dragon next year. In other news, CoroCoro announces that there will be a new game revealed in their next issue, and they deem it to be a shocking announcement.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to als

Honestly the only shocking thing for me about a new Pokemon game, is if it's 6th generation already. I already fully expect Gray or Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

Then again maybe an Pokemon XD type game for the Wii or maybe Wii U would be shocking. Or maybe something like that on the 3DS.

Although I honestly don't expect to be completely shocked about the game, but we'll see.

Re: Japanese distribution to be held to celebrate next year's zodiac: CoroCoro to als

Aw man..... I like Pokemon eggs.... Why do they always have the good stuff in Japan?

Although, they did bring the last Pokemon egg event to Toys R Us in the U.S..... Hmmmm...

Honestly the only shocking thing for me about a new Pokemon game, is if it's 6th generation already. I already fully expect Gray or Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

Then again maybe an Pokemon XD type game for the Wii or maybe Wii U would be shocking. Or maybe something like that on the 3DS.

Although I honestly don't expect to be completely shocked about the game, but we'll see.

But, with all the focus on Kyurem in the next movie, R-S remakes could be considered "shocking".

But, with all the focus on Kyurem in the next movie, R-S remakes could be considered "shocking".

I'm sure someone will find it shocking regardless of what it is. I just meant myself and not finding it shocking. I just expect it to be the two type of games people have been speculating about for a very long time.

I just don't think one can be shocked about something they expect to happen. Although I will add that if it the gameplay/graphics are absolutely astonishing compared to Black and White, almost like a next gen game, then I will be at least wanting to get the game. Though I'll probably get the game regardless

Horsea, Trapinch, Swablu, Bagon, Druddigon, and Deino, all reported to be Shiny upon hatching.

Awww what the fuck, I want this in America =(

I'm sure someone will find it shocking regardless of what it is. I just meant myself and not finding it shocking. I just expect it to be the two type of games people have been speculating about for a very long time.

I just don't think one can be shocked about something they expect to happen. Although I will add that if it the gameplay/graphics are absolutely astonishing compared to Black and White, almost like a next gen game, then I will be at least wanting to get the game. Though I'll probably get the game regardless

I can agree with that. I probably won't be "shocked" either (unless they release Grey or R-S remakes for the 3DS).

C'mon guys, stop complaining: we should be happy they're finally confirming a new game is coming... unless, though, it happens to be something like Battrio or something we don't care about. Who knows? Maybe it's Battle Revolution 2.

Also: that event NEEEEEEEEEDS to come to America. I can't wait to RNG for an easy Shiny good-natured Horsea.

I'm hoping for the next Stadium-type game, but it's probably going to be Grey(since next year's movie features Kyurem) though R/S remakes are something of a possibility. I'd be satisfied with any of those but the R/S remakes, since I feel neutral on the prospect of those.

Awww what the fuck, I want this in America =(

Same here; unfortunately, the Chinese Zodiac isn't as important here unless you go to a Chinese restaurant... So I doubt it :(.

Coro Coro said:
6 Pokemon Eggs to be distributed in Chinese Restraunts around America.

I want shiny dragon types. T-T

No Shiny Dratini? I am disappoint.

Even though I have Shiny Dragonite already. Three Hoenn dragons, but no Kanto (Horsea may be Kanto, but its evolution is Johto).

The game is "shocking" you say?... hmm... shocking... electric... oh snap... Electric Yellow Version for the 3DS!

All I can hope for is the new edition of the Stadium/Colosseum/XD series. If it's the Gen 3 remakes or Gray/Grey I'll still obviously be happy, but I think the main console game should be released first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom