• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese manga announced: New manga announced for June 28, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese manga announced: New manga announced for June 28, 2010

The release date for the first volume of the manga 「ポケットモンスターHGSS」 Pocket Monsters HGSS and another series called 「ポケモントライアドベンチャー」 Pocket Monsters Tri-Adventure. Both will be released on will be on June 28, 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews

These do look interesting especially the Pocket Monsters HGSS with Isamu Akai. If I remember correctly he had a very short cameo appearance in the anime as a well. I guess he is also well known for his rude Clefairy as well, which looks kind of funny in the artwork.

Tri-Adventure?

Anyone have any clue what game it's based on, if it's based on any?

Tri-Adventure?

Anyone have any clue what game it's based on, if it's based on any?
By the looks of it, it may be based on a Spin-off or just may be independent.

Since all we know for now is the name, we will probably get some more details regarding it soon. I looked around even and couldn't find anything more on it, sorry.

By the looks of it, it may be based on a Spin-off or just may be independent.

Since all we know for now is the name, we will probably get some more details regarding it soon. I looked around even and couldn't find anything more on it, sorry.

I found a summary of the book which says
で連載中の「ポケモントライアドベンチャー」が単行本になった! バトルの天才カツヤ、ポケモン集めが大好きなソロ、サバイバルの達人トキの3人とポケモンたちの活躍を見逃すな!!

I had to use a translator (since I couldn't find anyone in IM contacts online to ask) and got "Pokémon Tri-Adventure" published serially became a book! Don't overlook genius Katsuya in the battle, the solo which collecting Pokemon loves, the activity of three people and Pokemon of the master Japanese crested ibis of the survival!!. Obviously, it doesn't make much sense but it gives that one of the character's name is Katsuya...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom