• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese online Pokédex updated to Kyurem: Three Pokémon not included

The Pokémon.co.jp Pokédex has recently updated to include the Unova region Pokémon up to Kyurem.

Read more on Bulbanews

WITTY TITLE NOT FOUND
Reaction score
Pretty cool little tidbit there CoolPikachu!. Good job.

Reaction score
Um, actually both Kyurem's data and imagery has been online (uncertain if visible) on this Pokedex since it opened.

Reaction score
My bad for thinking the article mentioned Kyurem only; thought BN had already updated with this.

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
FINALLY, somewhat high-quality art for Unova Pokemon! D8; For the longest time, I could never figure out how Kirikizan's head was shaped! THANK GOD.

Ultimate Trainer (I wish)
Reaction score
I am extremely happy about this. The Japanese site has the best pictures of Pokemon and it's great they have the Gen V Pokemon. I also approve how, when you select the six Pokemon for your team (the button with the star underneath the Pokemon), they now include the Pokemon's number. I just like its inclusion for its reference purposes. I am happy and I can't wait for the last three Pokemon to be included as well. This is great news I've been waiting for for a long while. :)

OSHAWHAT?
Reaction score
... Actually, it was a couple of days earlier than the 21st. I posted about it as early as the night of Thursday the 17th, EST. That day was as early as I saw it, but I don't know how long it's been like that. I'd guess sometime last week.

I know Bulbapedia has the Sugimori art up, but just so you know, Pokemon.co.jp updated their Pokedex to have all 646 revealed Pokemon. (Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect haven't been officially revealed, so they're not there yet.)
EDIT: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=53019&page=1272

My quote keeps re-directing to the page after the one I posted in.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
... Actually, it was a couple of days earlier than the 21st. I posted about it as early as the night of Thursday the 17th, EST. That day was as early as I saw it, but I don't know how long it's been like that. I'd guess sometime last week.

It was February 15. Dunno why this was posted a week later.

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting this page to load? Or is my flash old or something?

OSHAWHAT?
Reaction score
For me it sometimes takes a while. I'm sure they'll get it to work better later...

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
The PokeDex is quite interesting, especially because there are a lot of Pokemon now that it becomes really packed. One thing I don't like about the Dex is how you must slide the number slider so that you can have a larger gridlist, as the default is the medium-sized pictures of the Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.

OSHAWHAT?
Reaction score
The PokeDex is quite interesting, especially because there are a lot of Pokemon now that it becomes really packed. One thing I don't like about the Dex is how you must slide the number slider so that you can have a larger gridlist, as the default is the medium-sized pictures of the Pokemon.

Thanks for reading.
On the top right of the Dex, there's a bar with one square, four squares, and nine squares. Click on the right one to make the grid list larger.

Ultimate Trainer (I wish)
Reaction score

Thank you for posting. Sorry I didn't notice.

Anyone else having trouble getting this page to load? Or is my flash old or something?
Not loading for me either.
For me it sometimes takes a while. I'm sure they'll get it to work better later...
Yeah, it's slow. If you're patient, it's great. I love it.