• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; one p

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; one poster ...

The official Japanese Pokémon movie site has updated, now presenting the upcoming fifteenth Pokémon movie 「キュレムVS聖剣士」 Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsmen. With this update comes a new look for the site, as well as new information regarding the movie, which will premiere July 14. Two posters for the film were also revealed, one of which reveals an event in the upcoming 62nd episode of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!, which will be the second episode to use the third Best Wishes! ending theme.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; o

Why does my worst fears about this movie seem to be coming true???

No new main series game announcement with Kyurem's alternate form, there is no announcement about Keldeo, and then there is the movie poster which shows (what looks to me like) "the Sacred Swordsmen" using Sacred Sword on Kyurem! I knew it! This movie is going to be just about Kyurem and the musketeer trio wanting to kill each other!

I could be wrong...... There may be another announcement later on..... But it seems unlikely now.

Re: Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; o

Oh no, ohhh noo. There is no Keldeo and I have a feeling that this movie is going to be another huge piece of emotional junk. Why oh why oh why!

Oh Keldeo will be there. They'll just reveal him later. Hopefully...

I like the Pikachu movie poster with all the retro Pokes. I wonder if that Driftblim is supposed to belong to someone or not.

Oh no, ohhh noo. There is no Keldeo and I have a feeling that this movie is going to be another huge piece of emotional junk. Why oh why oh why!

Hasn't that always been the way Pokemon movies have always been?

Hasn't that always been the way Pokemon movies have always been?

Well, even more recently these movies could be viewed on Lifetime and be legit.

Well, even more recently these movies could be viewed on Lifetime and be legit.

I know, and yet, I still watch them.

No new main series game announcement with Kyurem's alternate form, there is no announcement about Keldeo, and then there is the movie poster which shows (what looks to me like) "the Sacred Swordsmen" using Sacred Sword on Kyurem! I knew it! This movie is going to be just about Kyurem and the musketeer trio wanting to kill each other!

I could be wrong...... There may be another announcement later on..... But it seems unlikely now.

I imagine there will be eventually when Gray Version will *likely* come out next fall. Why so many people have insisted that Gray would happen this spring is beyond me. The release dates of the main series games is probably the one thing that won't break its normal cycle, so now using the excuse that B/W came out for the DS instead of the 3DS is almost moot.

gotta agree... now that ir seems like grey will be out ths fall I say it will be out for the 3DS... seeing as how it will be out ver a year by then

The movie was announced how long ago? That's why we don't have Keldeo, and that's why we don't have a new Kyurem form (assuming one will exist).

It's December, the movie will be out in the summer, and in all likelihood, any new game in the fall. I don't understand how people have still not noticed Nintendo closing the gap between announcements for games and the release date, especially how HgSs hit the fandom by surprise despite the speculation. We aren't going to get news of Keldeo until much later in the year, nor will we get news of the new game.

The movie was announced how long ago? That's why we don't have Keldeo, and that's why we don't have a new Kyurem form (assuming one will exist).

It's December, the movie will be out in the summer, and in all likelihood, any new game in the fall. I don't understand how people have still not noticed Nintendo closing the gap between announcements for games and the release date, especially how HgSs hit the fandom by surprise despite the speculation. We aren't going to get news of Keldeo until much later in the year, nor will we get news of the new game.

Well... Kyurem seemed to have changed forme in the teaser... right before the logo so it lools like he'll have a new form (The Orignal Taiji Dragon?) but I guess he won't be revlead until March same with Keldeo (what is ythe point of big reveals? we know everything about the event legends already)

Just because Keldeo isn't announced now doesn't mean it won't be announced in the future. The Zoroark movie underwent a poster AND title change when they actually announced Zoroark, so there's no reason why this movie would be any different. Keldeo will most likely be announced later, just be patient--the movie is pretty recent news.

there is no announcement about Keldeo, and then there is the movie poster which shows (what looks to me like) "the Sacred Swordsmen" using Sacred Sword on Kyurem!
It was announced there would be a pokémon in the movie revealed later on. While it didn't explicitaly say it to be Keldeo, nor even an unseen pokémon, it most likely is.

Their pose in the movie poster of them isn't "using Sacred Sword" on Kyurem, but they crossing the tips of their swords together in a similar manner to the "All for one and one for all" motto.

Really, what would be unexpected is Keldeo NOT being revealed.

I love the "Pikachu: the Movie" poster! But I have to agree with @The Outrage, if the movie is coming out July in Japan, thats plenty of time to revel a "new" pokemon. Especally considering that it will probably be coming stateside this time next year.

Yeah, it would've been nice of them to say "Movie 15 will feature a brand-new, never-before-seen Pokemon! Stay tuned!" now to keep our hopes up, or at least a hint of Kyurem's second forme. Right now the movie looks pretty bland.

Considering the title logo has Keldeo's red mane/tail on it, I think it's still safe to assume that Keldeo is going to be in the movie.

Guys guys, the movie was only just announced this month. It's the usual pattern for the hidden Pokémon to be announced in February. They will obviously then release a new poster with Keldeo on it.

RedSapphire said:
Just because Keldeo isn't announced now doesn't mean it won't be announced in the future. The Zoroark movie underwent a poster AND title change when they actually announced Zoroark, so there's no reason why this movie would be any different.

The same thing's been going on with the movies since...the Latios and Latias one? Announce the movie first, and then, a few months later, announce the *real* star of the movie and tack its name onto the end of the previously announced title.

I honestly don't know how people haven't noticed that this is how they've been doing things for over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom