• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; one p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; o

I imagine there will be eventually when Gray Version will *likely* come out next fall. Why so many people have insisted that Gray would happen this spring is beyond me. The release dates of the main series games is probably the one thing that won't break its normal cycle, so now using the excuse that B/W came out for the DS instead of the 3DS is almost moot.

I *hope* it will be out next fall! I never understood why people were thinking that Grey would come out so early either. Waaaaay too early without any hints yet!
With the way things are going (a new crossover game that Pokemon has been giving a LOT of attention to), I wonder if even next fall is too early at this point to be thinking about Grey? I hope not.

The movie was announced how long ago? That's why we don't have Keldeo, and that's why we don't have a new Kyurem form (assuming one will exist).

Yeah... I guess you're right. And if you think about it, there have been a few hints to Keldeo (in the title logo) and Kyurem's alternate form (at the end of the teaser trailer). But I just don't like how they are making this look and sound like just some big battle between Kyurem and the Musketeer trio. I know you'll probably say that it's the way they always do with movies, but I still don't like it.

(what is ythe point of big reveals? we know everything about the event legends already)

Actually, when Diamond and Pearl were out, I wasn't on any forum or checking Pokemon websites like Bulbapedia. I didn't know about the 4th generation event legendaries until they were revealed on the official Pokemon website (some I didn't even know about when they were announced!). So I guess the reason for the big reveals is for the people who play Pokemon, but just aren't dedicated enough to check all the websites for things.

It was announced there would be a pokémon in the movie revealed later on. While it didn't explicitaly say it to be Keldeo, nor even an unseen pokémon, it most likely is.

Their pose in the movie poster of them isn't "using Sacred Sword" on Kyurem, but they crossing the tips of their swords together in a similar manner to the "All for one and one for all" motto.

Really, what would be unexpected is Keldeo NOT being revealed.

Yeah..... You're probably right about the announcement. And I guess the poster could be interpreted like that (that does sound cooler than my explanation of it).
Let's hope there are no more curve balls thrown at us and Keldeo is revealed later on.

I love the "Pikachu: the Movie" poster! But I have to agree with @The Outrage, if the movie is coming out July in Japan, thats plenty of time to revel a "new" pokemon. Especally considering that it will probably be coming stateside this time next year.

Oh yeah.... I forgot that the movie was coming out in July and not early spring. You're right.

Re: Japanese Pokémon movie site updates for fifteenth movie: Two posters presented; o

The movie really doesn't capture my attention so far. Well, at least the posters are pretty looking, mostly the second one.

but I guess he won't be revlead until March same with Keldeo (what is ythe point of big reveals? we know everything about the event legends already)

We're not supposed to. You'd have to go into game coding to find the event Pokemon, or read about someone who's done it, or read about someone who's read about someone done it, etc., to know about that stuff. No official game guide/website has info on Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect.

jokool said:
So I guess the reason for the big reveals is for the people who play Pokemon, but just aren't dedicated enough to check all the websites for things

Yeah- I'm not sure how many kids in Japan are in that position, but for them to keep doing that there should be a decent number anyway.

EDIT: By the way, they usually have two movie posters like this that don't reveal the main star.

EDIT2: Here are movie posters from previous movies (and DVD covers but that's not the point). Note that the earlier ones don't have the star attraction (although one of them is a mini-movie poster)

-Jirachi
- The Deoxys movie had Deoxys as a shadowed figure at first
- Lucario
- Manaphy
- Darkrai
- Shaymin
- Arceus-ish (I think the teaser had Arceus briefly but it was unclear or it was glowing so much you couldn't really tell)
- Zoroark

Last edited:

Yeah- I'm not sure how many kids in Japan are in that position, but for them to keep doing that there should be a decent number anyway.

EDIT: By the way, they usually have two movie posters like this that don't reveal the main star.

EDIT2: Here are movie posters from previous movies (and DVD covers but that's not the point). Note that the earlier ones don't have the star attraction (although one of them is a mini-movie poster)

-Jirachi
- The Deoxys movie had Deoxys as a shadowed figure at first
- Lucario
- Manaphy
- Darkrai
- Shaymin
- Arceus-ish (I think the teaser had Arceus briefly but it was unclear or it was glowing so much you couldn't really tell)
- Zoroark

Okay! There we go! It a pattern! So without a doubt, they'll introduce Keldeo later on, unless a MAJOR curve ball is thrown, and that seems unlikely (because, why would they change things now?).

I agree with anyone who said Keldeo will feature in that movie.
It wouldn't make sense, IMO, to have a movie featuring Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion without having Keldeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom