• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Japanese Shiny Genesect For English Shiny Genesect

chunkieluver

Reaction score
I have been searching for a shiny Genesect for a while now but all I keep getting are Japanese Shiny genesects.
Im wondering if theres anyone whos is kind enough to trade a shiny english genesect for one of my japanese shiny Genesect.

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Shiny Genesect is only available in Japanese as no legit English Shiny Genesect events exist.

J Jay

Onepanman
Reaction score
Was it not possible to redeem the Genesect on a non-Japanese (or Korean) DS? If it was a wondercard event then that should be doable but it's the only way you'd get an English shiny Genesect because as pointed out about, it was an event exclusive to Japan and Korea.