• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese Translators Wanted

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Bulbagarden is looking for people proficient in Japanese to help us translate. The things needing translations could range from anime episode summaries, magazine scans featuring new video game information, website translations, or any other thing we may need help with. This isn't limited to just forum work either. You'll also be working with Bulbapedia and especially Bulbanews with any translations they may need. If you are interested, please fill out the following form. We're always looking for more help, so this is an open application with no closing date.

Japanese Translator Application

If there is something you wish to add to your application, or if you realized you made an error, please PM and I'll add it to your application. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread. Good luck!

Musashi

IIIIIIIIII thought this was old news since the date was 2012.
But if this comes up again, I'll want to join the group but I think they have enough translators. ^^

IIIIIIIIII thought this was old news since the date was 2012.
But if this comes up again, I'll want to join the group but I think they have enough translators. ^^

Musashi said:
We're always looking for more help, so this is an open application with no closing date.

Don't not apply because you think we have enough translators. You never know, an application now may pay off in the future.

Kay I applied finally. I finally got that out of the way in 4 hours. Time to go night night.

Mind may I ask do Bulbagarden still need more translator?

@G50 said that currently there was translator shortage. So I don't know if I could help out......

I'd love to help out for OR/AS pre-release, but it looks like the first of the two articles linked in the application doesn't exist any more.

I copy n paste on google translatter when it comes to tslking to ppl from other languajes then do ghe same to write back on google translate.best idea so far

Back
Top Bottom