• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Japanese Wi-Fi Event Thought

GameCodeTrainer

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place, if not, then I'm sorry for posting it in the wrong place.

Anyways, I have a thought on why there has been Wi-Fi Events lately in Japan. First it's Ash's Pikachu (a memory for Pokemon Fans to have of Diamond and Pearl) and now Manaphy, I'm having a feeling the next one will be Darkrai and after that Shaymin, now I'm thinking the last one will be Arceus. That's right, I think they'll release the Azure Flute BEFORE they release or sometime after the release of Pokemon B/W in Japan.

Don't you see, they're releasing all of these Gen IV events on Wi-Fi that way tons of people who were unfortunate or can't make the movie premier event can have 'em before Gen V. What do you guys think?

There's nothing that really indicates Darkrai, Shaymin, or even the Azure Flute will follow Manaphy. It would be nice if they did the Azure Flute (somehow I doubt many Japanese players are lacking Shaymin or Darkrai; the movie events in Japan are easy to get, and anyone that wants them pretty much gets them), but we'll just have to wait and see. Manaphy will end 6 days before B&W come out... if another Wi-Fi event does immediately follow it, they'll probably announce it sometime in early September.

So they will continue 4th Generation Wi-FI events even with Black and White out?

I doubt there's anything stopping them from doing so. B&W will likely look to a different address/server for their events, and if so different events for IV and V will be able to be held simultaneously.

I really hope so. I haven't had the chance to get to any events except for a Jirachi one. Yay for living in the middle of no where!

Heheh, welcome to the club, MadMax.

I finally got Wifi just in time to get Yellow Forest, but the older events were much cooler. I want Arceus and the shiny Pichu too. And I want this.

Victini will be released the very day BW comes out, whenever that is in one's area. I feel that G4's events will end soon after.

i think they might scrap the flute or just make it right befor b/w.

but what ever the only wi-fi event i got in hg/ss is the stone event because i live in the middle of freaking nowhere too but my dad might get wifi set up at his place sence he moved.

I just hope they release the Azure Flute sometime soon. Though I suppose it's redundant for me, as I have a TRU one...

I really want the Flute. Another Darkrai or Shaymin event wouldnt hurt, as i missed those, maybe they could even set them to be shiny, wouldnt that be awesome. I only need those and Celebi, and the !0th Aniversery Mew for the US, and im good to go.
The Arceus from the HoO lets you do the sinjoh event a second time in HG/SS, that is evidence that they wanted or still plan to release it sometime. That arceus is good cause its at Lv 80, meaning it can be EV trained, and this is the only one that could be shiny.

I wish they would share more events. ;_;
I want Ash's Pikachu, the Manaphy, the flute, the movie celebi, and the shiny beasts.
Mostly just the Shiny beasts but my greedy self wants them all. T_T

i think we will get the beasts and Celebi eventually. The flute im hoping we still get, although why they waited this long is beyond me. The Ash's Pikachu and the Manaphy im sure are for Japan only. I only got them because i collect events and they are good to offer for trading purposes.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom