• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

What do you think of the Shop run by Jodi and myself?

• It's great.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • It's good.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • It's OK.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • It barely passes the mark.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • It's horrible!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 6 Sep - EV-training for all!

Hi! I'm obviously very new here and new to shops here as well, so though I've read over the rules and have a pretty good grasp on what is/is not accepted, I'm a little confused, especially as far as equal trades go. That's my little disclaimer.

Okay, so, I'd like some Pokemon cloned. Several shinies as well as events, legendaries, and high-leveled/rare Pokemon. For payment, obviously you can keep a clone for yourself. Should I list the Pokemon I want cloned here, or in a PM, or just list the number of Pokes for cloning, or what?

Thanks again.
You'll need to list the Pokémon that you want to be cloned. Posting in this thread allows either Shop maintainers to handle requests. PMs are also OK, but one person at a time.

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 6 Sep - EV-training for all!

Alright! Thank you. The Pokemon I need cloned:

Lv. 1 Vulpix with egg moves
Lv. 59 Charizard
Lv. 43 Suicune
Lv. 50, 50, 57 Zapdii. (One is shiny)
Lv. 47 shiny Dialga
Lv. 30 Shaymin*
Lv. 52 Moltres
Lv. 32 shiny Lucario
Lv. 81 Feraligatr*
Lv. 81 Ampharos*
Lv. 81 Mewtwo*
Lv. 81 Lugia*
Lv. 100 Darkrai*
Lv. 50 Articuno

The starred* ones are the Pokemon I'd preferably have cloned first.

Jodi, do you still have a Michina Arceus? You are a closer time zone to me (GMT+0) so I am asking you.

I have a few shiny legendaries, like a lvl 100 shiny Heatran, not hacked, lvl 100 shiny Deoxys HACKED, and a lvl 100 Lugia, HACKED.

Yeah, I do have that arceus. The shiny heatran sounds great for me, when would you like to trade? :) I'm available tomorrow from about 15:30 your time, so maybe we can trade then...

@ Turtwig Lover- I have a shiny UT Vulpix with the egg moves Energy Ball, Heat Wave, Hypnosis, and Disable. If you want it I would like the shiny Gastly. I also need you to help me EV train:
Vulpix
No Higher than level 50 by the end of it
Please dont let it forget any of its moves cause they are egg moves
252 Spatt/ 252 Speed/ 6 Hp

and

Lucario
No Higher than level 75 by the end of it
This too already has the moves i want so please keep those the same.
252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 6 Hp

Thank you for helping me and you can have a clone of each of the Kanto starters shiny.

Last edited:

Yeah, I do have that arceus. The shiny heatran sounds great for me, when would you like to trade? :) I'm available tomorrow from about 15:30 your time, so maybe we can trade then...

That is fine. OK, 3:30PM GMT+0 time it is.

So for that is today right?

I just checked, and my time zone is actually GMT+1, but I know the "exchange rate" between time zones, so for me it will be at 4:30, but still at the same time as planned.

Last edited:

I'll offer a Jirachi for either/any Celebi.

Do you do SID checks?

Do you do SID checks?
For what Pokémon? I'd like a list to not overwhelm me.

I'll offer a Jirachi for either/any Celebi.
What kind of jirachi is it? Is it SMR2010 one or from some other event?

What kind of jirachi is it? Is it SMR2010 one or from some other event?

It's the Wi-fi one from this year(knows draco meteor). But Turtwig Lover already PM'd me about trading it.

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM

Could you clone my Celebi and Jirachi? In return you can keep a copy of each.

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM

Could you clone my Celebi and Jirachi? In return you can keep a copy of each.
Sure. I'll do it. When will you be available? Today will be rather busy for me.

Sure. I'll do it. When will you be available? Today will be rather busy for me.

I can trade today, or tomorrow morning(for me)/night(for you).
But since you're busy today, how about tomorrow?

Thanks for the clones!

hello i need iv check and an ev wipe on my team
in return you may make and keep a clone of my shiny dragonite (which is of the team that i need wiped and checked)

I can do that now if you want me to.

Hey Jodi, I challenge you to a wifi battle!

Hello Turtwig ! I'm interested in your Shiny trapinch, and shiny houndour. I can offer any Item's ( EV training, sash's, Anything ) I also have a small collection of Shinys (about 30 ish) I can trade multiple Items for 1 or 2 pokemon. If interested let me know. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom