• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jarooda's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

What do you think of the Shop run by Jodi and myself?

• It's great.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • It's good.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • It's OK.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • It barely passes the mark.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • It's horrible!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM

@Ubermensch: A friendly battle, or a battle for a product from this shop? If the latter, I don't do them yet, only Turtwig does.
@Magical Staff: If you want to trade now, I have those pokemon too

Re: Turtwig Lover's and Jodi's Shop Of Everything! (Upd: 10 Sep - Is stuffed with PKM

@Ubermensch: A friendly battle, or a battle for a product from this shop? If the latter, I don't do them yet, only Turtwig does.

Alright ! what would you like in return ?

Do any of you have a Dread plate? Will trade for PP Max, Rare Candies, HP Up, etc.

Do any of you have a Dread plate? Will trade for PP Max, Rare Candies, HP Up, etc.
Yup. In fact, I have, like a lot of them. I'll take TM Facade, if there is one. Right?

Hi turtwig, nice shop!

I have a couple of shinies that I don't see on the list...sorry if they (it's quite a long list :p)

I have a shiny oddish, shiny hippopotas, and a shiny shinx. I can RNG shinies too if you want something more specific...and I may have some items you are looking for, I don't really know which items are of value.

Anyways, I am interested in a lot of your event pokemon so let me know what you think :D

Thanks for you time!

Hi turtwig, nice shop!

I have a couple of shinies that I don't see on the list...sorry if they (it's quite a long list :p)

I have a shiny oddish, shiny hippopotas, and a shiny shinx. I can RNG shinies too if you want something more specific...and I may have some items you are looking for, I don't really know which items are of value.

Anyways, I am interested in a lot of your event pokemon so let me know what you think :D

Thanks for you time!
Pick any of the event Pokémon you want! Hopefully, I'll be available.

Yup. In fact, I have, like a lot of them. I'll take TM Facade, if there is one. Right?

I will check. If there isn't, anything else you want?

If I unlocked the Alpha Ruins (think that's what it's called) event with a TRU Arceus, can I unlock it again with a MACHINA Arceus??

...I heard that can work...

It can. I have done it with a Michina Arceus from Jodi, and got the Giratina.

It is Sinjoh ruins.

Last edited:

A friendly battle :)

If I unlocked the Alpha Ruins (think that's what it's called) event with a TRU Arceus, can I unlock it again with a MACHINA Arceus??

Just wondering if you could clone a Pokemon for me.

Just wondering if you could clone a Pokemon for me.
Sure. What would you like to clone?

Shiny Horsea. 6 copies? I don't really want it to be put up in the shop though, if thats alright.

0603 8583 4945
You know what to do - register my HeartGold FC. OK, since you asked, I won't keep a copy of it.

Hi Turtwig, if you are available I have a shiny oddish and a shiny hippopotas I can offer for a MYSTRY Mew and TRU Arceus. I also have a shiny ralts and shiny charmander if you want more than 2 :)

Let me know what ya think. I will be on here for awhile so no rush if you can't trade now.

Thank you for you time,

-Cam

EDIT: I should also add in that my wifi is a pain and I have trouble connecting to people sometimes. If that's the case we can trade through a friend of mine or yours or something. :/ Sorry for the inconvenience

I will check. If there isn't, anything else you want?

Recently checked, and I have no Facade TMs, must've used them, don't know on what though...

Anything else you want that you have in mind?

It can. I have done it with a Michina Arceus from Jodi, and got the Giratina.

It is Sinjoh ruins.
And if it doesn't work, I have a hacked (hacked to get to the pokemon, not the pokemon itself) Hall of origin arceus, and it's supposed to unlock the event for the second time.

And if it doesn't work, I have a hacked (hacked to get to the pokemon, not the pokemon itself) Hall of origin arceus, and it's supposed to unlock the event for the second time.

I did that too, and got Dialga for my friend to keep, as I already haveses one.

What I want (SHINY):

Kangaskhan
Abra
Gastly
Gloom
Shelder
Onix
Growlithe
Forretress
Quagsire
Gligar
Houndor
Numel
Swablu
Electrike
Armaldo
Cradily
Spheal
Snover
Turtwig
Chimchar
Charmander
Gible
Magmortar

I know it's a lot, but I can offer a lot as well!

Check this link: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=80411

Last edited:

Hey, I was just wanting a few Pokemon cloned. As usual, in return you can keep a copy of each; it's a Flying Pikachu and an Arceus, and I'd like back 3 copies of each(1 of each plus 2 clones each). Is that all right?

And I promise I won't edit this offer anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom