• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jay & Schmog's Enclosure ♡

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. It/Its
Hello hello! I'm Jay, and I'm the host of an OSDD(formerly known as multiple personality disorder) system.

Most likely you'll be seeing me and Schmog, one of our alters. He is, in fact, a Dedenne. Treat him as you would a peer.

My sign off emoji is :bulbaCute:, and Schmog's is ⚡. You'll be able to identify who a post is by via those emojis!

With that out of the way, here's some more interesting info!
  • We started with Pokémon Shield in 2020
    • Sister didn't let me play on her 3DS so we couldn't play those because we didn't have our own until late last year
  • We love filling out the Pokédex and exploring the maps!
  • My favorite Pokémon is Grafaiai or Maushold, Schmog's is Quagsire or Dedenne
  • Currently playing Y, Ultra Moon, Violet, & Legends Arceus Pokémon franchise wise.
    • Playing them to completion, as close to 100% as I can get without going insane.
I also play a lot of rougelites & rougelikes in my free time, as well as a lot of other 3DS games!
Hope to see you all around :D

Hello hello! I'm Jay, and I'm the host of an OSDD(formerly known as multiple personality disorder) system.

Most likely you'll be seeing me and Schmog, one of our alters. He is, in fact, a Dedenne. Treat him as you would a peer.

My sign off emoji is , and Schmog's is ⚡. You'll be able to identify who a post is by via those emojis!

• Sister didn't let me play on her 3DS so we couldn't play those because we didn't have our own until late last year
  • Currently playing Y, Ultra Moon, Violet, & Legends Arceus Pokémon franchise wise.
    • Playing them to completion, as close to 100% as I can get without going insane.
I also play a lot of rougelites & rougelikes in my free time, as well as a lot of other 3DS games!
another based post by the great jay -unpleasant

My sign off emoji is :bulbaCute:, and Schmog's is ⚡. You'll be able to identify who a post is by via those emojis!

YIPPEEEEE

Welcome to you both! Hope you find a heartwarming home here! (Ooh, alliteration!)

hiii welcome!!! things are weird with regards to it rn but i also host a system, nice to see another one around!

what types of roguelike/lites have you been playing? i haven't been gaming much lately (outside of modded minecraft) but Picayune Dreams is a recent one that i think is a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom