• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Re: Jeff's Extras

I added you, and I'm ready to trade. You can see my FC in my signature

Sorry for the late reply, was doing some team building. And didn't expect that fast of a reply o_O
Anyways, can you name the Abra 'Avrova' if its Female or if its Male 'Ryu'. So do you want the skarmory named or perhaps the default name is alright?

I added you, and I'm ready to trade. You can see my FC in my signature

Sorry for the late reply, was doing some team building. And didn't expect that fast of a reply o_O
Anyways, can you name the Abra 'Avrova' if its Female or if its Male 'Ryu'. So do you want the skarmory named or perhaps the default name is alright?

Ryu!

Last edited:

Could I have a Shroomish? I have a 5 IV Calm Rotom I can trade you.

It's missing a perfect IV in Defense, so if you'd like I can rebreed it for you for a more optimal spread.

Could I have a Shroomish? I have a 5 IV Calm Rotom I can trade you.

It's missing a perfect IV in Defense, so if you'd like I can rebreed it for you for a more optimal spread.

No trades just yet!
About to REVAMP THIS THREAD!
Check again tomorrow~

Re: Jeff's Breeding Mill *14/3 REHAUL!*

Could I have: Shroomish (F) Adamant-----Quick Feet-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb

I still have the Rotom if you're interested, but I noticed you took it off your wants list. If not, I could probably get you a Life Orb or Red Card (depends on how many BP I have). I also have a bunch of other competitively-bred Pokemon on my Trade Thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/machdragonxs-iv-breeding-leftovers-162680/ along with some newly bred Ralts and Honedges that aren't listed.

Could I have: Shroomish (F) Adamant-----Quick Feet-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb

I still have the Rotom if you're interested, but I noticed you took it off your wants list. If not, I could probably get you a Life Orb or Red Card (depends on how many BP I have). I also have a bunch of other competitively-bred Pokemon on my Trade Thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/machdragonxs-iv-breeding-leftovers-162680/ along with some newly bred Ralts and Honedges that aren't listed.

Yeah, I was having second thoughts on the mons I want. What I really need are those Maison Items ;_;
I'll gladly trade the shroomish for a Life Orb tho~
( Also, still updating the thread, you have bin warned )

Would you accept a red card or weakness policy for that perfect feebas?

MMMmmmmm.... I'll take the Weakness Policy~!
Would you like me to rename the Feebas? or perhaps is the default name is ok?

I'd like to have the 5IV Houndour please :)

I happen to have the Sableye you are looking for ^^

Not bad at all!
May I ask the Gender, Ability, and IV's it has?
And perhaps would name would you like for the houndour?

Not bad at all!
May I ask the Gender, Ability, and IV's it has?
And perhaps would name would you like for the houndour?
No nickname needed

I have a male with Keen Eye and a female with Stall, both with 5 IVs missing SpA
I could breed one with Prankster if you'd like :)

I also have a whole bunch of 4IV ones with any ability/gender

One w/ prankster will be much appreciated~!
And if has perfect 5IV's can you name it 'Noir'. If it doesnt have perfect IV's then the default name is ok.
So yeah, lets get this trade going as soon as possible~!

One w/ prankster will be much appreciated~!
And if has perfect 5IV's can you name it 'Noir'. If it doesnt have perfect IV's then the default name is ok.
So yeah, lets get this trade going as soon as possible~!
Okay, so a 4IV HA Sableye (female, I presume?) with no nickname, coming up!
I'll be online in a sec~

Okay, so a 4IV HA Sableye (female, I presume?) with no nickname, coming up!
I'll be online in a sec~

Thanx for the Sableye~!

Re: Jeff's Breeding Mill [3/28 ReHaul-]

BACK IN ACTION AND READY FOR TRADES! (I might reply late so don't let it get to you)

@JustTheFx;

Hello, I decided to look through your wares and saw a few things that grabbed my attention. I am interested in the following:

• Tentacool (Female)
  • Houndour (Male)
  • Meditite (either gender)
  • Corphish
  • Vullaby

Let me know which five Battle Items hold highest priority so I may purchase them and complete our transaction.

As you know, you have a number of Pokemon I'm interested in, but I'm willing to trade for certain ones now rather than later based on need. I'm interested in: Ferroseed (M) Relaxed-----Iron Barbs-----Perfect 5 & Has 0 Speed IV's-----Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Seed Bomb. Let me know which Battle Maison item you want for it.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom