• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jeff's Breeding Mill

JustJeff

Love, Money, Rock n Roll
Reaction score
Mill_zpsc124a902.png
Welcome to my Breeding Mill! Were only the Flawless and most High Quality of Competitive Pokemon are Born! I am your host Jeff! And I am here to help spread the Love! ._.
I got tons of Competitive Pokemon to trade and more to come in the Future! Look around, leave a comment, make a trade, do anything! All I ask for, is that you Enjoy your Stay~
Well that pretty much covers it for the Intro. Now go leave a comment on how sexy I am! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! LOL
My FC is '2466 2920 6005' and my IGN is 'Jeffay.' Also located in the signature below

Now Before Scrolling Down, Please Take Note Of....
~I can change any Name to your Liking's~
~It will have the OT:Jeffay and ID# of 26257. (My Game Info)
~They are all Perfect 5IV's, Some have Perfect 6 IV's
~They are all Lvl 1, Untouched
~They are all in Regular Pokeballs
~My time is Pacific (PST)
~All have the Blue Pentagon (Ignore this if you don't know what that means)
~I did NOT clone any of them (I don't even know how)
~Come back customers are the Best customers!

The following format is as followed.......(Gender) (Nature)-----(Ability)-----(Missing IV's)-----(Egg Moves)
(Organized by Dex Number)

Bulbasaur #001
Currently Out of Stock~

Vulpix #037
Currently Out of Stock~

Growlith #058
Currently Out of Stock~

Tentacool #72
Currently Out of Stock~

Koffing #109
(F) Bold-----Levitate-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Stockpile, Paint Split, Spite, Toxic Spikes
(F) Bold-----Levitate-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Stockpile, Paint Split, Spite, Toxic Spikes

Pinsir #127
Currently Out of Stock~

Dratini #147
(M) Adamant-----Marvel Scale-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance

Totodile #158
(M) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch
(M) Jolly-----Torrent-------Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Crunch, D-Dance, Ice Punch

Marill #183
Currently Out of Stock~

Aipom #190
Currently Out of Stock~

Misdreavus #200
(M) Timid-----Levitate-------Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
(M) Timid-----Levitate-------Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

Heracross #214
(F) Adamant-----Guts-------Missing Sepcial Attk-----Egg Moves: Revenge, Focus Punch, Pursuit, Rock Blast

Sneasel #215
Currently Out of Stock~

Swinub #220
Currently Out of Stock~

Skarmory #227
(F) Impish-----Sturdy-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Stealth Rock

Houndour #228
Currently Out of Stock~

Larvitar #246
Currently Out of Stock~

Mudkip #258
Currently Out of Stock~

Shroomish #285
(F) Adamant-----Poison Heal-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Seed Bomb

Aron #304
Currently Out of Stock~

Meditite #307
Currently Out of Stock~

Carvanha #318
Currently out of Stock~

Corphish #341
Currently Out of Stock~

Feebas #349
(F) Bold-----Swift Swim-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Haze, Mirror Coat, Confuse Ray, Dragon Pulse

Shuppet #353
Currently Out of Stock~

Gible #443
Currently Out of Stock~

Croagunk #453
(F) Adamant-----Dry Skin-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Bullet Punch

Ferroseed #597
Currently out of Stock --------------

Pawniard #624
(F) Adamant-----Defiant-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Revenge, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch
(M) Adamant-----Inner Focus-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: Revenge, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch

Vullaby #629
Currently Out of Stock~

Wild Cards~ (Extra pKmN from breeding AND / OR rejects trade was delayed for quite some time-)
Tentacool (M) Calm-----Liquid Ooze-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock-Off
Froakie (F) Jolly-----Protean-----Missing Special Attk-----Egg Moves: None
Ralts (F) Timid-----Trace-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Grudge, Encore, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Ralts (F) Timid-----Trace-----Missing Attk-----Egg Moves: Grudge, Encore, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Wasn't that quite a Ride! Tons of Competitive Mons you want right? :D Well do Not Fear! Just leave a comment below if you want one! Pretty sure we can negotiate a trade right?!??!?!?!
Well that's pretty much about it~ So tell all of your friends, tell your neighbor, tell your coach, and spread the word that Jeffay is here!!!!

Want List~!
Items:
  • Air Balloon
  • Focus Sash
  • Life Orb
  • Assault Vest
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band / Choice Specs
  • Leftovers
  • Weakness Policy
  • White Herb
  • Power Herb
  • Mega Stones
  • Eviolite
  • Black Sludge
  • Rocky Helmet

Attachments

• Mill.png
    Mill.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Re: Jeff's Extras

I'm interested in your 6 shroomish female and female tailow. What ball is the Tailow in? I can breed you a 5 iv bold eevee (I may even have one handy) I can also breed you a reckless 5 iv starly

I'm interested in your 6 shroomish female and female tailow. What ball is the Tailow in? I can breed you a 5 iv bold eevee (I may even have one handy) I can also breed you a reckless 5 iv starly

Pretty sure there all in Regular Pokeballs. And you gots yourself a deal! (thats if the ball type is ok? o_O)
Wats your FC and IGN. And can you name the Eevee 'Umi' and the Starley 'Valler' if they have perrfect 5IV's. If not, then the default name is ok.

I'd like to have that Modest Bulbasaur and the female Mudkip
(cuz I liek Mudkipz)

In return, I can breed you that Agility (HA) Piplup. I also have a bunch of 5IV Pokémon that might interest you, including Mawile, Ferroseed, Bergmite, Fletchling, Rhyhorn, Totodile, and some others.

I could also give you one of those items if you prefer that :)

I'd like to have that Modest Bulbasaur and the female Mudkip
(cuz I liek Mudkipz)

In return, I can breed you that Agility (HA) Piplup. I also have a bunch of 5IV Pokémon that might interest you, including Mawile, Ferroseed, Bergmite, Fletchling, Rhyhorn, Totodile, and some others.

I could also give you one of those items if you prefer that :)

I'll take the piplup. As for the other. not really interested in them. Do you have a Bagon w/ Hydro Pump or Dragon Dance perhaps? or maybe Choice Specs?

I'll take the piplup. As for the other. not really interested in them. Do you have a Bagon w/ Hydro Pump or Dragon Dance perhaps?

No, not with Hydro Pump :/
So, I guess I'll just get you an item then?

I have to breed the Piplup first and I'll probably have to do some BM battling for the item, so it'll take a while for me to be ready.
I'll PM you when I am :thumbup:

No, not with Hydro Pump :/
So, I guess I'll just get you an item then?

I have to breed the Piplup first and I'll probably have to do some BM battling for the item, so it'll take a while for me to be ready.
I'll PM you when I am :thumbup:

You got it captain! No blue shells for you! So Choice Specs ehhhhhh....!!!! You u like give away them Choice Specs rite! ^.^

Specs it is!
I'll see how many BP I get from the Bank and then I'll earn the rest of 'em with Super Battles ^^

Imma just PM you when I'm finished bruh :cool:

Pretty sure there all in Regular Pokeballs. And you gots yourself a deal! (thats if the ball type is ok? o_O)
Wats your FC and IGN. And can you name the Eevee 'Umi' and the Starley 'Valler' if they have perrfect 5IV's. If not, then the default name is ok.

hm then I'll take the male taillow then if it's still available. ok, um Umi? for a male? or do you want a female eevee?

hm then I'll take the male taillow then if it's still available. ok, um Umi? for a male? or do you want a female eevee?

Its ok if the Eevee is Male. So yea, its a deal then. My Info can be found in the Sig or in the op. So wats your FC?

I'd really like that Chlorophyll Bulbasaur. I can get you that Bold Eevee with Wish, Curse and Yawn but I won't be available for trade until Wednesday. Let me know if you're interested!

I'd really like that Chlorophyll Bulbasaur. I can get you that Bold Eevee with Wish, Curse and Yawn but I won't be available for trade until Wednesday. Let me know if you're interested!

MMMhh.....some else already offered an Eevee so maybe a.......Choice Band!? :D
Psssst, i'll give you a Tip.
Step 1: Get a Banded Talonflame and Sweep the non-super Singles in the Mason!
Step 2: Get 50BP in 25-30 mins~
Step 3: Profit!

Faster than breeding rite?!?!?!? So what do ya say ehh!

Its ok if the Eevee is Male. So yea, its a deal then. My Info can be found in the Sig or in the op. So wats your FC?

well I have 2 eevees one with anticipation in a net ball and one with adaptability in a luxury ball which do you want? my fc is
1306-5694-6760

well I have 2 eevees one with anticipation in a net ball and one with adaptability in a luxury ball which do you want? my fc is
1306-5694-6760

I'll take the one with Adaptability! So are you available right now so we can make the trade going? And any specific name on the Tailow?

1306-5694-6760

I'll take the one with Adaptability! So are you available right now so we can make the trade going? And any specific name on the Tailow?
ok but adaptability is not the HA just making sure you know that and sure just give me a sec. nope no nick names

ok but adaptability is not the HA just making sure you know that and sure just give me a sec. nope no nick names

Thanx for the trade! But I thought you only wanted the Tailow? And i wanted an Adamant Slarley! D: (But its alright, maybe my mistake for not making it not that visible)

Thanx for the trade! But I thought you only wanted the Tailow?

oh no sorry, I wanted both I just preferred the male because I want to breed one in a great ball. (I'm OCD like that) the male will serve me better than the female in that regard but I still wanted the shroomish. I just didn't mention it because I thought we had ironed out the details already on that trade. Sorry about the confusion. um are you not happy with the trade? I'm willing to throw in the other eevee if it would make you feel better.

I can breed you a 5 IV Timid Magic Guard Abra. Can I get the Skarmory for this?

oh no sorry, I wanted both I just preferred the male because I want to breed one in a great ball. (I'm OCD like that) the male will serve me better than the female in that regard but I still wanted the shroomish. I just didn't mention it because I thought we had ironed out the details already on that trade. Sorry about the confusion. um are you not happy with the trade? I'm willing to throw in the other eevee if it would make you feel better.

Nah its all good, A well satisfied trade is a Good trade. And unlike some people, I don't gots the OCD and I'm pretty sure this Vapoeran and Staraptor will do its Job well.
A new trusted trader and a good friend. I'll see ya around the forums~

I can breed you a 5 IV Timid Magic Guard Abra. Can I get the Skarmory for this?

Sure Definitely! My info can be found in the Opening. Jut notify me when you wanna make the trade~

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom