• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jersey Shore Cancelled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, so far, this seems like wondrous news.

My reaction to this news:

[video=youtube;DLTZctTG6cE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTZctTG6cE[/video]

Humanity is safe, for now.

Excellent!

But this won't be the end of the people who were on it.

Oh lovely! Now I won't have to suffer through anymore episodes with my sister~!

I feel like a quintessential zeitgeist of 2010s culture has been lost.

Finally.

Well, so far, this seems like wondrous news.
I believe a bunch of the characters are getting their own shows, so it's not all gone.
Excellent!
But this won't be the end of the people who were on it.
Nope :(
Oh lovely! Now I won't have to suffer through anymore episodes with my sister~!
Chances are there will be jersey shore reunion shows every holiday.
I feel like a quintessential zeitgeist of 2010s culture has been lost.Finally.
We went from the renaissance to this rubbish. What's next?
And there was much rejoicing.
I'm,pretty happy. Less invavasive advertising.

.....The horror!! *flails* >.<

Well, it's not like it's going stop the unfortunate minority of teenage kids from pretending like they're from that crappy show.

I didn't watch a single episode, but glad it's been cancelled. What is it, like the 90 season or something >.>

They have nothing on us Geordie Shorers.

(insert RBY wild battle win theme here)

Faith in humanity has been restored.

Now people will have to watch something else slightly more intelligent or equally mind-numbing, like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Now people will have to watch something else slightly more intelligent or equally mind-numbing, like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Out of the ashes of one idiotic reality show comes another one, and the cycle begins anew...

Remember 16 and Pregnant is still on the air , there's already an idiotic and mind-numbing reality show on TV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom