• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jessie Getting Lickylicky?

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
We know that Lickylicky is in Movie 10, but this recent manga scan of the movie showing two of them, one close to Jesse, makes me wonder...

1176457621639.jpg

I do believe that would be awesome/10~!

...But lets not get our hopes up just yet.

I agree that that would be quite awesome. Wonder what that sash thing is though.

I'm more worried about the fact that Buizel and Sudowoodo are like dead.

This movie looks like it will be so awesome!

I wish. ;___;

Hm, first Ash riding a Pidgeot and now this....

Maybe we'll just be seeing random Pokemon that relate or used to belong to the characters in the past. It is a "10th anniversary movie" after all.

For the record I don't think its Ash's Pidgeot and this LickyLicky is probably just a random movie Pokemon.

Well, seeing how "Johtoish" DP is, maybe Benny will be back and some way Jessie would get HER Lickitung to evolve/evolved? In trade for, maybe Dustox? Who knows...

The movie site says Berobelt belongs to Albert.

Notice that outside of the first panel (left-to-right) there's only one of them.

I don't think they would give Musashi a Pokémon that big, for some reason. It looks too powerful.

Okay, after looking at it again and noticing one Lickylicky is wearing Alberto's sash, and talking it seems...

Alberto got Ashachu'd?

I would also like to involve the main characters’ Pokémon in the movie, who we haven’t really been able to portray in the past. Not only Satoshi, Hikari and Takeshi’s Pokémon will appear in the movie, but there will also be many Pokémon belonging to guest characters. To put in as a single sentence, I would like it to be a very lively movie with a festive atmosphere.

And don't forget Munchlax appeared in Movie 7 BEFORE May caught him, so this time it also could be some kind of foreshadowing.

^ I don't think that was foreshadowing, considering May didn't even talk to the Movie 7 Munchlax. It was just debuted as a new D/P Pokemon, that's it.

They probably thought Munchlax should be advertised more so they had to bring it on the show. They couldn't give it to Ash because he has Snorlax, if they gave it to Brock we'd never see it, so they gave it to a character who battles often and was in the spotlight for almost every non-Ash episode of AG; May.

I don't see LickyLicky being foreshadowing for anything.

Well, seeing how "Johtoish" DP is, maybe Benny will be back and some way Jessie would get HER Lickitung to evolve/evolved? In trade for, maybe Dustox? Who knows...

That'd be pretty awesome, especially since Lickitung was so neglected.

I have no idea if it's her's, but "Jessie getting lickylicky" sounds kinky lol

Okay, after looking at it again and noticing one Lickylicky is wearing Alberto's sash, and talking it seems...

Alberto got Ashachu'd?

Now we have to wait for Lisa to come in and state that Ashachu might return, somehow. =P

Kudos to Jessie's (Slightly possible) Lickylicky

I think the first panel is actually depicting Alberto's Lickilicky (dressed regally, hence the sash) beating the living daylights out of another one and mocking it in, well, Licki-language.

These weeks between now and the movie shall prove to be quite interesting....Staravia Oaked for Pidgeot? Return of Lickitung? Who knows at this point, but I'd say all bets are off now....

It'd be sweet if Jessie's Lickiting came back and evolved,I really miss the chubby little guy.Would I give up Wobbuffet though? Heck no_Obviously I'd love to have both Pokemon on the show.

And I really hope that's Ash's Pidgeot.C'mon,it's the 10th anniversary for cryin' out loud.

And I really hope that's Ash's Pidgeot.C'mon,it's the 10th anniversary for cryin' out loud.

Well considering we were just in Kanto for an entire saga and Ash didn't even bother to go check on it, I wouldn't consider it high on the writers list of priorities.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom