• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jessie Getting Lickylicky?

Primeape is with another trainer. Butterfree presumably mated and died. Pidgeot is the most likely out of those three, and I don't think that's very likely either.

Offtopic: Besides, I'd rather see Cyndaquil evolve.

Offtopic: Besides, I'd rather see Cyndaquil evolve.

At last. He DESERVED evolution far more than Chikorita, Ash has Bulbasaur with him for most of the Johto, and Cyndaquil was his only fire type. Plus Cyndaquils evolve earlier than any other starter.

But he got Chikorita earlier and Bayleef worked much better than the Bulbasaur/Chikorita combo.

I'm still hoping for Cyndaquil to evolve and spend some time on Ash's team, though.

Yeah, I'd like it to happen as well. Quilava is awesome and Ash deserves it.

Now that the writers actually evolve Ash's Pokemon, it would be a given if it ever showed up again.

Two Berobelts. One of them is Arbelt's, second one is a mystery.

Is it a Metamon? Or some clone of Arbelt's one? Or maybe Arbelt has two?

I know that most of you hope that Musashi will get a Berobelt, but it's quite... impossible. Teru making a reappearance and giving his (now evolved) Berolingua to Musashi? And for what Pokemon? She won't give away the Sounans. It's her gag Pokemon, writers don't want to take him out of Musashi. Noo, they don't. So, what. Habunake? Dokucale? This theory is too far-fetched. You guys got too excited about this Berobelt.

Last edited:
No no, that IS his name.

Just like the girl's name is Ariisa, and the movie is called Diaruga x Parukia: Daakurai.

Benny wanted to try out a new Pokémon. If Jessie ended up trading with him again, Wobbuffet be the least likely to go. But Dustox could easily happen if the writers go that way.

"Arbelt"? That's not his name, dude.

I know that アルベルト is usually spelt Albert but this time I romanise it is "Arbelt" to show his relation with Berobelt. Just look アルベルト and ベロベルト.

And don't forget that official romanisations used on Gamefreak Webpage as image names are often Engrish. Remember Arlon? Arbelt is Engrish as well but it at least reflects the derivation of that name.

Jessie: Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters! I choose you!

... yeah, i can image that :p

it seems that the two Lickilicky are the same one which belongs to Baron Alberto, with one being real and suffering from nightmare and the other one being in its dream

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom