• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Jirachi event details released for Japan: Will be available from July 1 until July 31

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Jirachi event details released for Japan: Will be available from July 1 until July 31

The details of the Jirachi event for Japan have been released. It will be available from July 1 until July 31.

Read more on Bulbanews

Boring person
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Re: Jirachi event details released for Japan: Will be available from July 1 until Jul

finally, another wi-fi event! i can get this in my Japanese White2 :)

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Jirachi event details released for Japan: Will be available from July 1 until Jul

Nice to see this Jirachi available for Black and White games, I should be able to get it :)