• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to

So Toys R us and Big W is both doing it? Someone posted a link for Big W actually on Serebiiforums
http://www.bigw.com.au//bigw/contentmanagement/offer_landing.jsp?offer=pokemonofferlanding

However, apparently Garden City which is where I was going to go will not be doing it. Toys R Us in Garden City better be doing (Wait maybe that's why they are also doing it for Big W, for those who don't have Toys R Us near them?)

Re: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to

I may as well just go to Garden City as well. None of those Big W stores are near by. Bah.

There's one 5 minutes from where I live 8D. You gotta love living in Sydney.

Can't wait for tomorrow

OO- Oh you live near Garden City too? Cool, I dunno when I will go tomorrow, apparently is' going to be cloudy tomorrow, don't like going out if there's a slight chance for rain

^ I'm not too close, but it's closer to me than anywhere else that's distributing the Jirachi's unfortunately xD

DD, you are very lucky.

Got my Jirachi on four games (Kept Diamond home on the safe side) and all games still with me. Gonna trade one and see if I can get a Shiny Vulpix/Shiny Ninetales for one.

I went to Toys R Us Garden City about 9 and was there until just after 10, so anyone else go there? I met two other people doing it, a guy with a wife and a mother who was getting it for her kids.
OO- Probably didn't see you there, since your profile says you are female and I only met one who was a mother of Pokemon fans, when did you go?

I haven't gone yet. Mum is making me wait for the weekend D= !!!
Bah, I wish I had. It'd be cool to see another bmgf member there xD

Yay, getting mine next week! :)
Will we get crown entei, suicune and raikou in the future?

OO- Ah *I see

Hey another question, If I end up going out next week (For like my birthday) do you think it would be possible for me to get more of those Jirachi?

Wait, just how many people here are from Brisbane and planning to get theirs from the Toys R Us at Garden City? I'll be going there to get mine at some point on the weekend.

Wait you are from Australia? Wow I don't know why but I thought you were from America for some reason or some country. Anyways I guess quite a few of us, there's one or two on Serebiiforums as I recall too. As I said I already got mine at Garden City today, but if I decide I want more or end up going to Garden City on my birthday (The 10th so the event will still be going) then I probably go again.

I'll be picking up my eight today at the Belconnen Toys 'R' Us. Oh god, I think I'm going to be thoroughly sick of the things by the end of it.

They can boat over to Australia if they badly want a Jirachi.

"Boat" over to Australia...?
Flying may be more practical, though I think this may be a demonstration of bad geography skills.

Hey, wow, I didn't know so many people were from Brisbane on here! I'm going to Garden City to get Jirachi too on Saturday.

Jirachi ain't that great I got one thinking yeahh gonna be a gooood mon and it ended up havin a poopy moveset good for trading tho

jbad- One of the reason I got four, and in return I manage to trade 2 for a Shiny Ninetales and Shiny Charmander

Good trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom