• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to

Picked up my eight Liechi Berries today. Oh, and those bizarre Jirachi things which came with them. No idea what I'll be using those for.

Anyway.

I'm a little confused as to its OT name - "SMR2010". Last I checked, it's not summer in Australia; either that or Canberra's weather is screwing with me again. It's not like any of the foreign equivalent Jirachi had this OT, either, or that they were distributed in summer. :/

Re: Jirachi to be distributed by Australian Toys "R" Us stores: Event runs June 3 to

Picked up my eight Liechi Berries today. Oh, and those bizarre Jirachi things which came with them. No idea what I'll be using those for.

Anyway.

I'm a little confused as to its OT name - "SMR2010". Last I checked, it's not summer in Australia; either that or Canberra's weather is screwing with me again. It's not like any of the foreign equivalent Jirachi had this OT, either, or that they were distributed in summer. :/

Yeah, the OT confused me too. I think it's because it's the exact same event as the GameStop one in America. Was it Summer there when that event was held...?

Oh, nevermind. There WAS no Jirachi given away in 2010 in America in Summer, at least not according to Bulbapedia. :-S

Nope; the 'Pedia says it was in February and March, winter and spring. Also, its OT is GAMESTP.

I'm a little confused as to its OT name - "SMR2010". Last I checked, it's not summer in Australia; either that or Canberra's weather is screwing with me again. :/

nope its not summer till ototober (i think)

Any of you guys interested in swapping one of those for a WISHMKR Jirachi from the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk?

nope its not summer till ototober (i think)
December, actually.

Any of you guys interested in swapping one of those for a WISHMKR Jirachi from the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk?
I've got some Jirachi to spare, so I'll give it some thought.

December, actually.

I've got some Jirachi to spare, so I'll give it some thought.

i knew it was summer on x-mas

OO- Ah *I see

Hey another question, If I end up going out next week (For like my birthday) do you think it would be possible for me to get more of those Jirachi?

Can someone answer my question? Would I able to get more Jirachi by deleting the wondercard and bringing the same games I got the previous Jirachi from and get more?

Nope, it's one SMR2010 Jirachi (or any given event, including PBR purchases) per save; downloading a different Jirachi event would work, though. I'm not sure whether you'd be able to restart your game to get another, but that'd be a bit too time-consuming anyway.

Ah I see so I can't unless restarting which I wouldn't do anyway, that would be kinda pointless.

Did you know that you can trade ANY Jirachi from Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum onto HG/SS, and it unlocks the pokewalker route?

I know because my friend got a regular Jirachi on his Pearl with an AR and traded it onto his HG, and it unlocked the pokewalker route.

Okay, I'm a bit late doing this, I know. Still, have a few days left before the event finishes.

So...for all you people out there from Brisbane, I'm going to be at the Garden City Toys R Us store picking up my Jirachi today. Most of you will be at school, I'm guessing, but older fans feel free to come up and say hi.

EDIT: Well, it was totally deserted there outside the store, so I didn't wait around for long. Already home. ^^;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom