• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN002: Satoshi and Go, Let's Go by Lugia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the same reason Hoenn Pokémon were there during the Battle Frontier arc. I won't be surprised if we see Galarian Pokémon scattered in the old regions.

Wouldn't surprise me, Pokemon only seem to show up in older regions once their debut region has appeared

Although I also would not be surprised if they visit Galar first.

Would love them to do that but I'm rather doubtful

For the same reason Hoenn Pokémon were there during the Battle Frontier arc. I won't be surprised if we see Galarian Pokémon scattered in the old regions.

Although I also would not be surprised if they visit Galar first.
Except that those were species. Regional variants are forms that exist only in certain regions because they can't develop in their native regions.

Has anyone invented a new series bingo yet featuring speculations like ‘maybe this time the GS ball plot hole will get resolved’, ‘Ash will return for Pigeot’, ‘we will find out who Ash’s father is’ .etc?

I hope that Lugia won't be appearing in every single episode this series as it would become a target for thieves like Team Rocket which might get boring rather quickly

Has anyone invented a new series bingo yet featuring speculations like ‘maybe this time the GS ball plot hole will get resolved’, ‘Ash will return for Pigeot’, ‘we will find out who Ash’s father is’ .etc?
Don't say I've never done anything for the community. Some of these, to be fair, are things that are reasonable to discuss or were more popular points of discussion in the past.

How many of these are "X returns" is either an interesting fact about this fanbase or me being lazy and not wanting to spend more than five minutes to do this. Judge for yourselves!

Spoilered for size
"
"

Don't say I've never done anything for the community. Some of these, to be fair, are things that are reasonable to discuss or were more popular points of discussion in the past.

How many of these are "X returns" is either an interesting fact about this fanbase or me being lazy and not wanting to spend more than five minutes to do this. Judge for yourselves!

Spoilered for size
Can't we scrap Ash gets a girlfriend already?

Spoilered for size
-> No "Gary appears"

D:

Rephrase time again!
Butterfree has been gone since 1998, even with Ashey boy being in Kanto for several times.
Pidgeot has been gone since 1999, like Butterfree.
Let's not discuss Lapras, still absent from 1999.
Ash even made a promise to that oversized pigeon.
As for Goodra and Greninja, even though they are very close to Galar, talking real life measurements, and even though Ash might get to travel Kalos, count me out if you want to think any of Ash's buddies are to return.
And yep, I still remember Primeape. He should be Floyd Mayweather by now.

I am more likely to watch the animé than playing the games because the Pokémon won't get cut

Greninja can come back once he's done with his mission.
Poor froggy then.
Considering how it seems time barely flows in the anime universe (hence why Ash is secretly Peter Pan), I don't think his mission will end for a very long time.
:X3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom