• ME returns to his hometown to defend it against invasion from Team Galactic. Watch here as he battles against Commander Mars for the second time.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The show has conditioned me to expect a large group of the same Pokemon, so I'm imagining a large gang of Scorbunny. It would be nice if it was a more diverse group though.

Run like the Wind, Raboot
Reaction score
Would be nice to have some variety instead of a large group of the same Pokemon

Like Bunnelby's friends

Reaction score
Important to note Shoot City is an anime-exclusive location, the game doesn't name its cities like that.

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
The show has conditioned me to expect a large group of the same Pokemon, so I'm imagining a large gang of Scorbunny. It would be nice if it was a more diverse group though.
Yeah actually the group of mischievous Pokemon instantly reminded of the Squirtle Squad and how Ash met Squirtle for the first time. Seems a bit similar with Scorbunny and Gou here.

Reaction score
I love that we're getting Galar already, Ash is sure to learn of the Galar League while he's here(Or maybe next time?) and make it his goal to participate but continues his duties as a lab assistant as he already promised to help the professor.
And I'm thankful Go is actually getting Scorbunny in Galar, I wonder if we'll get the first Team Rocket capture here too?

I do look forward to how they're going to explain gen 9 when it comes around to it.
Ash: "We did it Pikachu, we explored the entire world!"
Prof: "Uh actually...."
Ash: surprised Pikachu face

Reaction score
Well, the first episode set in Galar, I think out of the 8 regions it will be the one that receives major focus, and Scorbunny doing the pranks? I think the gang it's Scorbunny + different mons.

Reaction score
Well, the first episode set in Galar, I think out of the 8 regions it will be the one that receives major focus, and Scorbunny doing the pranks? I think the gang it's Scorbunny + different mons.
I hope so, I like episodes that feature a variety of Pokemon and a gang of the same Pokemon might be boring I feel

Reaction score
With Lugia around, it should be very easy

Shoot City, did a Bulbapedia check but couldn't find a match so either its an unrevealed town or an anime exclusive location
I don’t know if they’ve revealed any of the locations in galar besides the gym areas and the wild areas

Based on the title, the Pokémon in question is likely Scorbunny.
I think what he means is that scorbunny will be one them and the rest are random with an impidimp being the leader since it has a pranksterish nature.

Reaction score
I think Kanto is the region that will receive more focus.

I mean, it has sense they show Galar pretty soon, since the game has been releasing at similar time. However, the need to promote the game will end quite quickly.

The anime is promoting the franchise in general. That's why you have episode 3 with focus in Ivysaur.

Life is a Vector
Reaction score
If go catches scorubunny ash will catch either grookey or sobble. I think he will only catches grookey since rowlet didn't get much focus in last series than inci

Last edited:
Flame Trainer
Reaction score
If go catches scorubunny ash will catch either grookey or sobble. I think he will only catch grookey coz the last graas starter catched was snivy very old
The last grass starter was Rowlet in the most recent series (Sun/Moon).

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
Important to note Shoot City is an anime-exclusive location, the game doesn't name its cities like that.
Do you have more information? If it's leaked stuff could you PM me please? Just curious!

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to Go catching Scorbunny, I caught it as my starter and it became a powerful member on my Sword team

微笑みの光
Reaction score
Actually, the Japanese names of the cities and towns in Sword and Shield still have the town or city suffix the series has always had; it's the localizations that favor the one word names like Postwick.

Status
Not open for further replies.