• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show has conditioned me to expect a large group of the same Pokemon, so I'm imagining a large gang of Scorbunny. It would be nice if it was a more diverse group though.

Important to note Shoot City is an anime-exclusive location, the game doesn't name its cities like that.

The show has conditioned me to expect a large group of the same Pokemon, so I'm imagining a large gang of Scorbunny. It would be nice if it was a more diverse group though.
Yeah actually the group of mischievous Pokemon instantly reminded of the Squirtle Squad and how Ash met Squirtle for the first time. Seems a bit similar with Scorbunny and Gou here.

I love that we're getting Galar already, Ash is sure to learn of the Galar League while he's here(Or maybe next time?) and make it his goal to participate but continues his duties as a lab assistant as he already promised to help the professor.
And I'm thankful Go is actually getting Scorbunny in Galar, I wonder if we'll get the first Team Rocket capture here too?

I do look forward to how they're going to explain gen 9 when it comes around to it.
Ash: "We did it Pikachu, we explored the entire world!"
Prof: "Uh actually...."
Ash: surprised Pikachu face

Well, the first episode set in Galar, I think out of the 8 regions it will be the one that receives major focus, and Scorbunny doing the pranks? I think the gang it's Scorbunny + different mons.

Well, the first episode set in Galar, I think out of the 8 regions it will be the one that receives major focus, and Scorbunny doing the pranks? I think the gang it's Scorbunny + different mons.

I hope so, I like episodes that feature a variety of Pokemon and a gang of the same Pokemon might be boring I feel

With Lugia around, it should be very easy

Shoot City, did a Bulbapedia check but couldn't find a match so either its an unrevealed town or an anime exclusive location
I don’t know if they’ve revealed any of the locations in galar besides the gym areas and the wild areas

Based on the title, the Pokémon in question is likely Scorbunny.
I think what he means is that scorbunny will be one them and the rest are random with an impidimp being the leader since it has a pranksterish nature.

I think Kanto is the region that will receive more focus.

I mean, it has sense they show Galar pretty soon, since the game has been releasing at similar time. However, the need to promote the game will end quite quickly.

The anime is promoting the franchise in general. That's why you have episode 3 with focus in Ivysaur.

Important to note Shoot City is an anime-exclusive location, the game doesn't name its cities like that.
Do you have more information? If it's leaked stuff could you PM me please? Just curious!

Actually, the Japanese names of the cities and towns in Sword and Shield still have the town or city suffix the series has always had; it's the localizations that favor the one word names like Postwick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom