• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN004: Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s unlikely but not exactly impossible since we’re not really aware of the Ketchum family tree. Ash might not be aware of some far off cousin or something: unless Go has met Delia.

PokeFan Summary
A NEW ADVENTURE IN THE GALAR REGION!
CHASE AFTER HIBANNY!!

Satoshi and Go have arrived in the Galar region for the first time. But immediately after their arrival there, Satoshi's backpack gets stolen by a Hibanny they met there?! What will happen to their investigation now?

HIBANNY: A Pokémon Satoshi and Go met in Shoot City. It appears to love playing pranks.

Hibanny's legs are very strong. Its powerful kick finished off Pikachu!

"Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!" is set to air December 8th!
(time and date varies depending on region)

Translations by Dephender

Hmm, I honestly didn't think Pikachu would get it's traditional nerf this time considering how strong it seemed during the Lugia fight. Curious that Ash's backpack gets stolen and not his hat, it reminds me of that tweet from around the time of the reveal that said something along the lines of, "and what are the curious contents of Ash's backpack?".

The "finish off" was a mistake of translation.

It just say that Hibanny lands a powerful kick on Pikachu (which we already know).

A NEW ADVENTURE IN THE GALAR REGION!
CHASE AFTER HIBANNY!!

Satoshi and Go have arrived in the Galar region for the first time. But immediately after their arrival there, Satoshi's backpack gets stolen by a Hibanny they met there?! What will happen to their investigation now?

HIBANNY: A Pokémon Satoshi and Go met in Shoot City. It appears to love playing pranks.

Hibanny's legs are very strong. It lands a powerful kick on Pikachu!

"Let's Go to the Galar Region! An Encounter with Hibanny!!" is set to air December 8th!
(time and date varies depending on region)

Why not have Satoshi catch a new weaker Pokémon and have it get defeated instead of his Pikachu that just helped him win his first league?

Maybe Satoshi could just say that he wants to train his new Pokémon since Pikachu is already so strong that it doesn't need to beat up weaker opponents.

Praise Arceus.

I mean Scorbunny might still beat him it just hasn't been confirmed.
I guess they want Gou's partner to look good.

To be fair, Go's Scorbunny isn't a starter. This Scorbunny is a wild Pokemon (it is the leader of a Pokemon gang).

It is still somewhat weird if Pikachu doesn't overpower Scorbunny, but it isn't Trip's Snivy case either.

To be fair, Go's Scorbunny isn't a starter. This Scorbunny is a wild Pokemon (it is the leader of a Pokemon gang).

It is still somewhat weird if Pikachu doesn't overpower Scorbunny, but it isn't Trip's Snivy case either.
It's not the same as Trip, but a wild Scorbunny being stronger than Tapu Koko is still really, REALLY hard for me to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom